Author Topic: what we have here is a total lack of respect for the law  (Read 5729 times)

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
Re: what we have here is a total lack of respect for the law
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 12:39:01 AM »
thats very kool that you got back to me even though i dont have a disc rear and your smart  because i can get one offered to me just like 123 ok maybe tommorow  or the next day or the next but it does happen that way all the time its allways better to stay in touch you never know  transam dave hudson florida  34667

Offline CAMAROFAN

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »
HOW ABOUT THE DASH   SENT YOU A PM   BUT HAVENT BEEN REPLIED BACK TO

Offline MartinD

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »
I may have a leadon a couple,ill know more wed

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
HOW ABOUT THE DASH   SENT YOU A PM   BUT HAVENT BEEN REPLIED BACK TO
i thought i sent you s p/m sorry dont have any dashes they all have cracks  thanks transam  dave  hudson  florida  34667

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
its not real kool to chime in on some body elses  posts unless you ask if its ok to help out not trying to be mean its i have had other people correct me dave

Offline MartinD

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »
its not real kool to chime in on some body elses  posts unless you ask if its ok to help out not trying to be mean its i have had other people correct me dave

sorry didnt meant to interfere with your post,you didnt have the parts and i may have.was trying to help a fellow member.oh and i sent you a private msg asking what you wanted to talk about on the phone the other night when i had company and got no response back from you???
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 04:21:41 PM by MartinD »

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 11:08:55 PM »
  not sure if this worked sent  this i thought  still looking for a dash for you  transam dave 

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »
  not sure if this worked sent  this i thought  still looking for a dash for you  transam dave 

sorry didnt meant to interfere with your post,you didnt have the parts and i may have.was trying to help a fellow member.oh and i sent you a private msg asking what you wanted to talk about on the phone the other night when i had company and got no response back from you???

its ok that you help another member ask me first if im going to help or pass thats all  you have not got back to me many times about the brown t/a   transam  dave  hudson  florida  34667

Offline MartinD

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
as i told you the first few times we talked ,its still here.you ask about it,then i dont hear anything.ive sent you several pms with no reply.here is a pic with snowflakes and nearly new tires

[attachment deleted by admin over 90 Days old]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 06:44:13 PM by MartinD »

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 08:15:48 PM »
you can buy these brand new they are in the parts books i think like $60.00 im not  100%  sure  transam dave 

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »
im sorry i was un aware this transam does not come with a valid georgia  title  wish it did though  thanks for your time  transam dave  hudson  florida  34667

Offline MartinD

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 05:46:38 PM »
nope, a bill of sale and a current registration,which is all you need to transfer to florida, just like i told you the first time you callled about it a month or so ago
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:42:57 PM by MartinD »

Offline blksenser

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
any of those firebirds have power windows, im lookinf for a set up for the passenger side window, its for a 78 firebird, also any of them have that carmine interior (dark red) i need a really good conditon pair of upper door panels, shooot me a message man thnx

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »
p/m sent try to help as much as i can  t/a  dave FLA

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
any of those firebirds have power windows, im lookinf for a set up for the passenger side window, its for a 78 firebird, also any of them have that carmine interior (dark red) i need a really good conditon pair of upper door panels, shooot me a message man thnx
  yes and no drk red upper 70 style no red and lt blue and blk  doors are a go swap  to pwr p/m sent