Author Topic: Fbodywarehouse Newsletter any WRITERS out there?  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
Fbodywarehouse Newsletter any WRITERS out there?
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »
Hey guys a few years back we published a small newsletter for the Fbody community and after I got sick it fell to the way side. It was sort of a underground Camaro Performers / HPP 20 page of so bi monthly free publication.

Some here might remember it?

Anyway I am thinking of bringing it back to life and need some free labor! So any writiers out there who LOVE second / third gen's interested in writing some articles and such?

I would be looking for about 6 articles per year from folks anything from how to installs.to product reviews, to covering local and regional car shows. You could knock them out all at once or one every other month I am flexable.

I am thinking of the following format:

In each issue:

Feature car Camaro / Trans Am
Restoration Article
New Product Section
Small For Sale Section.
Opposing View (Commentary)
Kids Section
Company Profile
Website Profile
Tips & Tricks
Trivia and cool fact section

This would be a PDF or print style publication and we would print it in house so not some super high end thing but when we did this a few years back we had about 200 or so print copies going out each issue and was when we were much smaller as a company. Our new website has a great Newsletter program which we do a super simple style newsletter on with about 600 folks recieving it.

So in a nut shell looking for SERIOUS staff writiers who would do so for the love of the car (AKA not a paying job) also would need a web guy to put together the PDF and publish on our site with me.

Anyone seriously interested email me at Newsletter@Fbodywarehouse.com

Thanks Guys!
Pete
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline kentuckyyeti

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
Re: Fbodywarehouse Newsletter any WRITERS out there?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:58 PM »
I remember those from about 3-4 years ago.  I used to get them.  They also came inside every order I made from you.

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
Re: Fbodywarehouse Newsletter any WRITERS out there?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »
yupper do I dug them and clients seemed to like them so maybe they will come back to life!
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday