Author Topic: trans am reaper  (Read 22106 times)

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
Re: trans am reaper
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:24 AM »
Nice parts Bobby. Cant beat the price!  Thanks alot.  Fast shipping.
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline 2ndchildhood

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
I can't say enough about Bobby K!  He sent me some rear window trim and it showed up in one piece and it was great looking trim!!!!  I also just called him cause Oreilly's ordered me the wrong power steering pump.  My pully wouldn't fit what they ordered for me.  Mine has the outside thread for the pully and a notch in the pulley.  The one they sent me needs a bolt to go down the middle to hold the pulley on.  And of course it will take days to re-order the correct pump. Tried Autozone and Advanced same story nothing in their warehouse.   My car is dead in the water right now.  I called Bobby, he is overnighting me everything I need.  He's a lifesaver!!!!
You can never have too many cars

78 Formula
02 CETA

Offline kc79ta

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
The reaper strikes again. Ordered some small parts from Bobby. Emblems, seatbealt guides, and some other thing. All came fast and well packed. All was just like he said. If he said it was "sweet" you got a sweet looking part. Nice to be able to keep the T/A as close to original as I can. Thanks to guys like him it is possible. "Keep Your GM All GM" not china plastic junk. Thanks BK
Keith

Offline dewcrazzy

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Bob
Trans Am Reaper
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »
traded parts with bobby k and everything went smooth and a sweet deal. Thanks bk

Offline Squirrel

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Dan
reaper is the man
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »
the reaper was the only one to reply to my thread and get me the part i needed to get my ta back on the road.  he was concerned with what caused my original part to go bad so he did me a major solid.

here is what i ordered and paid for

here is what he sent me so i can replace everything on that side to fix the problem, no extra charge, just sent it all

i am shocked and moved by your concern for what caused my problem to begin with, so much that you would send me all these parts and only charge me for what we originally agreed to in picture one.  i owe you big time and will look your way first when in need.  thanks sir!!!
1978 Chesterfield Brown TA
1977 Camaro 4 speed with t tops
1977 Mustang Cobra II

Offline sCI

Re: reaper is the man
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 11:34:05 AM »
That's awesome. Truly nice.

What kind of motor do you have? Did it come with screw-in studs from the factory?

Offline Chuckles

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »
All Pontiac V8s after 1967 had screw in studs from the factory if I'm not mistaken.

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 04:12:55 PM »
Nope, they were not screw studs, they were pressed in.
Rich

Offline Squirrel

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Dan
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »
not sure what you are referring to but stock pieces in this pic and is what i used for my 301 4spd 79ta.

installed all of it today and running great, reaper is the man!!!
1978 Chesterfield Brown TA
1977 Camaro 4 speed with t tops
1977 Mustang Cobra II

Offline eppdogg

• 78 MARTINIQUE BLUE 4 SPEED 455 HO-77 S/E 455 4 sp
Trans Am Reaper
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Just had to throw it out there. I've been buying used parts from Bobby and have nothing but positive results. I'm in California and he's in Illinois but seems like he's down the street. Parts are shipped promptly and arrive and as described by Bobby.

Looking forward to continued business with the Reaper. Jeff
Jeff                    --- go big or go home

Offline 89flyboy

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
Just got a cigerette lighter in the mail yesterday from Bobby, all I  can say is holy crap. My jaw dropped, he said dang near NOS and he was not kidding the element is used but There is no wear marks on it and not even a faded spot in the paint. No chips, no cracks, no nothing. Bobby is truly a man of his word and I will be dealing with him for parts in the future.
Josh
I long for the peace that only driving a t/a can bring.

Offline Tin Indians Rule

• Tech Staff
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://home.comcast.net/~rwhitejr/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 08:50:35 PM »
Who would've really thought that after all this time we'd still be posting here about "Ol Reaper" man. Back before the explosion Bobby and I were in discussion about a PDL Switch and some Solenoids. Once the fallout settled reaper was nowhere to be found. I had kind of written off the parts thinking that was the end of that!

Well lemme tell ya was I wrong. After a few days in SC I returned home to find a box on my desk. FROM BOBBY! It was my switch. There was a business card and some peanuts...thats it. No bill. Nothing else. After some probing found a mole ( or Turd...lol) had given up my info so Bobby could get my parts to me. I'm thrilled with the parts. They look super nice and will be going in my car asap. If anyone sees/talks to Bobby tell him I know what I owe him and the check will be in the mail.

Don't fear the Reaper! Need more cowbell!

What's she wearing now? Come on!
1976 Black 455 4 speed (current project)
1976 White 400 Auto (original)
F-body stuff stashed everywhere.
Always buying/selling/trading  just ask!

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »
Should be seeing him tomorrow night. Supposed to meet him, turd and 2ndchildhood after work.

I got a fever.......
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline banditalex

• Ohio Firebirds
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 09:46:04 PM »
Should be seeing him tomorrow night. Supposed to meet him, turd and 2ndchildhood after work.

I got a fever.......

that sounds like fun dude
1979 Black and Gold father son project.

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 10:47:13 PM »
I got a call from bobby, he's getting out of soiltary tomorrow, leaving Cleveland to arrive in Detroit area in the afternoon. He said most of the mods treated him fair, Yetti getting more food for him, and a few NOS parts. there is a parole meeting tomorrow at Duggans, all Reaper supporters welcome.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:48:45 PM by Burd Turd »
Born and Raised in South Detroit Bitches