Author Topic: 78 T/A WS6 86k, #s matching, T-tops, Martinique Blue w/ black deluxe interior  (Read 2526 times)

Offline 78BlueBalls

• My MySpace page
Well guys,
I tried to keep her, but I have no choice but to let her go this time.
She is a 1978 Martinique Blue WS6 T/A with black deluxe velour interior and Fisher Ts.
87k original miles on numbers matching engine. Small oil leaks valve covers, never had time to fix let alone drive it. Ive only put 2k on the car in 4 years.
Starts with the flip of the wrist and a pump on the gas first time every time, even in super cold weather. Runs great/drives great, definitely a dependable ride.
Painted around 5-7 years ago (before I bought it) paint is beautiful.
Uncut/unwarped dash, always garage and cover kept.

Im asking $15,500 which is alot less than I paid for her (when the economy was good of course) but I will consider any reasonable offers in that neighborhood.
Feel free to call (812)240-4172 or email VCDTF191@hotmail.com with questions, concerns, or offers. Car is located in Terre Haute, IN

Thanks for lookin,
Steve

Steve Lockard
Terre Haute, Indiana
Martinique Blue '78 T/A WS6
THPD191@aol.com

Offline limey

Sorry that you have to let her go :(  That is one great looking TA!
79 Heritage Brown, 400 4spd, #'s matching. 1 of 2917.

Offline Frode_skj

It really is a good looking T\A. Just need to win the lottery, and then I'll buy it from you :P
"79 Trans Am tenth Anniversary Edition"
"81 Turbo Trans Am"
Sad to see that people part out T\A's :( especially saveable ones

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
if i had the cash i would love to buy your car. I love the marty blue t/a's with t-tops and black guts. if i didnt have this y82, i'd be making a venture to your town.
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
i just gotta ask a question.  why do you have a photo of your car with the words blue balls.  everytime i have ever encountered blue balls it was a miserable experience.  why would you wanna put that in with a photo you see everyday?
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline 78T/AKID

• W72, 4SPD, WS6 49K
STEVE VERY NICE TRANS AM SORRY YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF HER!

Offline jphillips3333

• Lifetime Member
That sucks of course but it is true - good luck with the sale, good looking car.

Im asking $15,500 which is alot less than I paid for her (when the economy was good of course) but I will consider any reasonable offers in that neighborhood.
John

1 of 1107                     1 of 37,015                    1 of 1817

Offline 78BlueBalls

• My MySpace page
Im gonna reduce the price to $13,500 for any member of 78ta.com because I really need to sell the car and I know the people here would provide a good home for her. Thanks Carolyn and Marty for trying, I enjoyed discussing T/As with you.
Steve Lockard
Terre Haute, Indiana
Martinique Blue '78 T/A WS6
THPD191@aol.com

Offline Martin

Hi Steve,
              I'm sorry we couldn't close the deal....Merry Christmas.   :)