Author Topic: Decals just won't stick  (Read 25856 times)

Offline joe d

• Adv. Member
Re: Decals just won't stick
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2012, 06:46:11 AM »
well considering they are part of this community, they took care of the problem and they didn't charge seems like decent business at least..... I have no loyalty to any sticker places, I was just stating my opinion, I believe that is the point of a forum?

Just questioning that 2 months with attitude is" decent" business as is your opinion.  You think it is and I think maybe not and that is a little surprising to me that anyone thinks that is "decent". Just stating MY OPINION.  Maybe its just me who thinks that after I spend my money on a product that the guy who took my money should stand behind  that product and provide me with the service for the paid for product in a timely and professional manner.  A consumer should not need to post in a public forum in order to get service, it should just happen.   But that is just me
i have to agree with norwood 100% good service should come standard
1979 ws6 trans am (current project)
2005 mercedes s55
2001 dodge durango
1980 SE trans am (new current project)
1971 Monte Carlo
the 5 p's "perfect planning prevents poor performance"

Offline SC79TransAm

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
well considering they are part of this community, they took care of the problem and they didn't charge seems like decent business at least..... I have no loyalty to any sticker places, I was just stating my opinion, I believe that is the point of a forum?

Just questioning that 2 months with attitude is" decent" business as is your opinion.  You think it is and I think maybe not and that is a little surprising to me that anyone thinks that is "decent". Just stating MY OPINION.  Maybe its just me who thinks that after I spend my money on a product that the guy who took my money should stand behind  that product and provide me with the service for the paid for product in a timely and professional manner.  A consumer should not need to post in a public forum in order to get service, it should just happen.   But that is just me
i have to agree with norwood 100% good service should come standard

guess i'm just used to shitty service and shitty results so the fact that they did anything was good news in my book.  Been getting hosed lately on ebay and with paypal so its just my mindset now that if I actually get anything I can use when I am done I am happy lol......either way its not my car, not my stickers, and really not my problem, just glad it was resolved for him in the end....could be stuck with money spent and no product like I have been for the past few months (purchase made from a guy outside of ebay, as addons to ebay order)....

Offline norwood

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
Sorry to hear you have been getting screwed........but the screwing seems different to me if it comes from a legitimate business vs some scamer on E Bay or Craigs list.  With Ebay and other online stuff its always a gamble. 
OUR DAY IS COMING SOON

Offline SC79TransAm

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2012, 10:08:51 PM »
yeah its real dicey nowadays.