Author Topic: Decal order - urgent help  (Read 12794 times)

Offline An88fiero

Decal order - urgent help
« on: July 02, 2015, 12:58:27 PM »
Placed an order the other day but am having trouble getting hold of Hitman.

Can anyone get hold of him - I'm after a tracking number ;)

Cheers in advance ;)

Offline An88fiero

Re: Decal order - urgent help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 02:54:52 AM »
Anyone?

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:37:21 AM »
:( :(

All I want to know if my order has been placed ok. Money has been sent but no contact since. Please respond someone ;)

Offline RENOVATIONS

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 02:56:23 AM »
Probably a silly question but have you tried contacting him by PM?

http://www.78ta.com/HTAF/index.php?action=profile;u=3
Jeff

Projects:
1987 Fiero GT
1982 Trans Am
1986 Corvette

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 03:38:31 AM »
Yes I have and by email but no response :(

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
I don't understand why I can't get hold of Hitman via pm/email. Even the contact form doesn't work on the stores website.

I just want to know if decal kit has been shipped and ideally tracking number so that I know once its hit UK customs so I can at least let my body shop guy know ETA :(

I have had no email confirming the order has been placed/confirmed/shipped etc etc and $800 ish isn't a small amount and The money has left my account. Do I contact paypal to get my money back and assume nothing is happening here or can anyone advise what I should do please!

Appreciate advice from anyone. I understand Hitman maybe busy but I just want piece of mind - hope you understand!

Thanks!

Offline RENOVATIONS

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 05:12:55 PM »
I sent this to the only way I know to contact him...hopefully he gets back to you soon
Jeff

Projects:
1987 Fiero GT
1982 Trans Am
1986 Corvette

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 02:21:24 AM »
I sent this to the only way I know to contact him...hopefully he gets back to you soon

Thanks Jeff - I hope so too as my body shop guy is waiting ;)

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 05:17:40 AM »
The decals will arrive rolled up in a mailing tube and probably been that way for some time. You'll want some time for them to flatten out completely or lie in the sun before installation for best results.

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 10:07:53 AM »
I was away on business/vacation starting July 1st and just got back, I will be going through Emails and orders and responding to them all in the next 24 hours. Through my website store when you placed your order, in the email that was sent with order information was the line "I will be on Vacation from July 1st through July 7th. All orders during that time period will be processed when I return on July 7th and shipped shortly after." So I notified my customers who placed orders by email when the order was placed.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 01:57:48 PM »
I was away on business/vacation starting July 1st and just got back, I will be going through Emails and orders and responding to them all in the next 24 hours. Through my website store when you placed your order, in the email that was sent with order information was the line "I will be on Vacation from July 1st through July 7th. All orders during that time period will be processed when I return on July 7th and shipped shortly after." So I notified my customers who placed orders by email when the order was placed.

Thank you so much for responding Hitman - I really was concerned :(

I have looked back at the only email received from you after ordering and there was no mention of you being away ;)

I do apologize for chasing and hope you understand why I was :).

Thanks so much again and I look forward to receiving a tracking number from you.

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 02:11:10 PM »
Here is the only email I received (in two halves)

Many thanks

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 02:32:49 PM »
I see why you didn't get the Email stating I was away, your order was placed just before I left. With the decal kits, they normally get drop shipped directly from the distributor, but they do not ship over seas. So I have to order them and have them sent to me first and then I can send them overseas. So you didn't get the email because your order was placed before I left on July 1st. But I did order your decal kit and it was delivered to me while I was away. I will be getting it sent out to you tomorrow so you should see it in about 7 to 10 days. I will update the US Customs number when I send it out.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline An88fiero

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »
I see why you didn't get the Email stating I was away, your order was placed just before I left. With the decal kits, they normally get drop shipped directly from the distributor, but they do not ship over seas. So I have to order them and have them sent to me first and then I can send them overseas. So you didn't get the email because your order was placed before I left on July 1st. But I did order your decal kit and it was delivered to me while I was away. I will be getting it sent out to you tomorrow so you should see it in about 7 to 10 days. I will update the US Customs number when I send it out.

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if I sounded awful  in my messages above - that wasn't intentional  - I was panicking as it was a lot of money  ;)

Thanks for your help - at least when I get the tracking number I can try and get it through customs just that little bit quicker. We have a car show we want to go to in August and hopefully we can get the new decals on before then ;)

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »
US Customs # CJ473759141US
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am