Author Topic: Harley Cruise-in Opening Day 5/5/07  (Read 2532 times)

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
Harley Cruise-in Opening Day 5/5/07
« on: May 05, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
We have a local cruise-in that starts around the first Sat. of May and usually runs till the end of October here in Yorktown, VA.  Even with my collapsed lifter I couldn't resist taking the car out to this first event of the season.  So I shined her up and we went.   Unfortunately, they cancelled on account of possible rain.  However, there were a few us there regardless and I met some nice folks.  Here are some pics....

This event is huge just about every Saturday night with approximately 50 to 100+ cars coming in and out from about 6:00pm to 9:00pm.  It's a great even put on by a local car club.  There's music and a hotdog stand also every night.  Car's parked must be at least 20 years old.
Rich

Offline blue81ta

Re: Harley Cruise-in Opening Day 5/5/07
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »
Thanks for the pics Rich. Your T/A is looking real nice as always. Nice cars, especially the 58 Impala... Love Impalas  :) 8)
Keith
1981 Trans Am

My safe haven from all of life's bs

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
Re: Harley Cruise-in Opening Day 5/5/07
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 02:01:14 PM »
I'll do one more of these on the next nice Saturday just so you guys can see this Saturday event during the summer.  It's a great cruise-in and fun to hang out at.

Thanks on the car.  She was really filthy from sitting for 2 - 3 months but she shined up real nice and was ready to hit the prom.  Except of course for an annoying tapping sound  >:(
Rich