Author Topic: Pontiac Pros, Build a Bandit  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Boomer1305

Pontiac Pros, Build a Bandit
« on: February 09, 2015, 02:54:16 PM »
Can anyone provide any updates or feedback on these folks that took my money.  I was in Afghanistan when I sent Bob $8000.00 on 09MAY2012 and have never received my money back nor have I received my 78 Trans Am nor have I received anything for that matter.  Any HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Flounder55

Re: Pontiac Pros, Build a Bandit
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:00:24 PM »
Hey Boomer, I remember you. The long and short of Bob the Bandit is..........He was finally arrested in Nevada. He was caught stealing by a Mall cop and they ran his fingerprints and they realized who he was. He was going by the name Douglas Reynolds.

If you look under photos on this website in the build a Bandit thread you can get up to speed. NC confiscated his bank accounts and they found 2K.

They distributed it to every victim that filed a complaint.

Thank you for your service!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:02:11 PM »
under Trans Am Photos

Offline Boomer1305

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 03:22:07 PM »
Many thanks for the reply.  It's to bad that we all lost our money but at least he has been arrested and hopefully can't do this to anyone ever again.  It would be great to have my money back, that said, I'm above ground and live in the greatest country in the world and for that I am very thankful.  Thanks again for your reply.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
If my memory is correct you promised your son a ride in a T/A. You live in winterhaven.FL?
  I live in Jax and would willing to help you keep your promise to your son.....

Offline Boomer1305

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
Thanks for the offer but we are now up in DC.  That said, my in-laws still live in Wildwood, FL and would absolutely take you up on that offer when we head down to visit.  That is very kind of you to offer, many thanks from the both of us.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 04:47:05 PM »
Boomer It's least that I can do. I know it saddens you that you can't keep your promise to your son. It would me! I feel it's my priveledge to help you and to give back for you service to our great country.

I'll be out of the country in May but anytime before or after that month I am available. Private message me and I'll give you my number so when/if you pass through Jacksonville,Fla contact me and we can set up a ride for your son.