Linked Events

• www.fbody-event.org: May 14, 2009 - May 16, 2009

Author Topic: www.camarofirebirdevent.com need racers May 14,15,16 Indy all welcome  (Read 1085 times)

Offline allenprot

Our 13th annual fbody event is being held in Indianapolis on May 14-16, 2009. I would like to invite all vehicles types a chance to learn or teach road racing, drag racing, auto cross, and a car show. This is a first come first serve basis and there are limited positions available. Our web site with online registration will be up in the next couple weeks or sooner. Until then there is information at www.CamaroFirebirdEvent.com or WWW.fbody-event.org

This is a private event open to only pre paid pre registered attendance (no one pays at the gate and gets in) and this is an all volenteer event, and if you want to volenteer we have instructors positions open, flag safety positions, drag racing tower positions, and my job as marketing.

We all stay in the same hotel and hang out all night long talking and eating bbq's. Its just a great time. I have seen pistons being pulled in the parking lot of the hotel and i have heard the story of a rebuilt engine block in the hotel bathtub, hate to be cleaning lady there. I also watched them create a a multicolor duct tape flame job on a third gen camaro it looked so cool.

we have attendance that come from all over including california, canada, england, and texas.

the first time you come it is a great event, the second time it is family reunion, but this reunion you get to choose the family you like. just kidding, im sure you like everyone in your family 

we also have caravans from all over so you won't have to make the trip by yourself.

Marc Fillers
volenteer marketing
www.CamaroFirebirdEvent.com
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:54:25 PM by Hitman »