Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397645 times)

Offline solargold

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #495 on: October 04, 2012, 12:14:05 AM »
Tawidow, take the deal, remove your post after the agreed payments are made. Then wait for the final payment as agreed upon. If Bob does not complete his end then repost all deletes and add the renig of final payment. It works in your favor and gives you the strings. Don't let principle get in the way.
L8R G8R

Offline hada76

• Adv. Member
  • '79 WS6 W72 M21
« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2012, 12:52:59 AM »
carol, as i read it bob is offering about half of what he owes you right? and for that you must remove all neg posts? im guessing that wont be good enough for you.
'76 T/A 455 4sp   sold
'78 T/A Y88 auto  sold
'79 T/A WS6 4sp
'70 Z/28 4sp

jeff

Offline mikekop

Sv: Build a Bandit
« Reply #497 on: October 04, 2012, 03:40:36 AM »
As I read it, he offered 3000 upon signing the contract, then, when she has removed all negative posts about him, she will get another check for 3500 within 48 h. That's a total of 8500 refund. Then he states that the "remaining balance" will be refunded within 21 business days. Remaining balance should be 6500 in my opinion.
If this can be trusted is a whole different issue...

Skickat från min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
I'm not dangerous, I'm just plain ugly...

Offline tawidow

« Reply #498 on: October 04, 2012, 06:39:42 AM »
I caught that he never specified the remaining amount owed too.  In my version I added the $6500.  There's no way on earth that I would sign anything without it actually stating every amount.  He writes horribly, but I have a feeling that he knows exactly what he's doing or not doing.  After all his lies and failure to meet deadlines things will have to be 100%  accurate and clear.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #499 on: October 04, 2012, 07:47:33 AM »
Carol , here is some food for thought that my Lawyer explained to me. Should ANY of Bob's victims force Bob into bankruptcy the courts "look" back 90 days. If the person being forced into bankruptcy has made ANY payment in the past 90 days the courts force those payments back to the person being bankrupted. That's probably why Bob likes to dole out payments in small bits. It slows the bankruptcy process down conciderably.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #500 on: October 04, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »
What do you mean by "force the payments back?"  The person receiving the payments has to pay him back? It makes no sense so I believe it's how the government would set it up.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #501 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:10 AM »
yes, that's what I mean. They do that so that someone filing bankruptcy cannot pay prefered customers to the detriment of his other creditors. That's why they go back 90 days

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #502 on: October 04, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
I'm no attorney but what I heard is that only applies if he paid himself, or family members or anyone not legitimately owed the money. TAwidow would have nothing to worry about.

Take the money and run. Lets see if Bob is actually trying to do the right thing. Either way you win. He pays and goes out of business or he pays you in full and you are made whole again.

Definitely get everything spelled out and in writing signed infront of your lawyers.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #503 on: October 04, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »
Jupiter, You heard (read) wrong! Anybody that received a payment in 90 day from the time a person,bussiness has been forced into bankruptcy will be required by the goverment to return those funds to the bankruptcy court....period.

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #504 on: October 04, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
Flounder is correct. They are considered preferential payments. The court will take it back to be divided between all his creditors. That is IF he files bankruptcy.
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline jgodar

• Build A Bandit Survivor..kinda
« Reply #505 on: October 04, 2012, 10:36:07 AM »
Carol, I would also like to comment on this proposal from Bob to you. As a few here have already mentioned, I would highly recommend signing the agreement and taking the money. That has to be the number one priority for you. Get the money back ASAP. I am sure Bob will add the dates and dollar amounts to clarify the final balance owed and the date it is due.

That has been your goal and what you deserve from the beginning. I know Bob wants to pay you and he is coming up with the money now and you can put all this behind you in 21 days!

On the bankruptcy subject, I have not filed bankruptcy, but have been thru them with different business partners, (real estate deals) and have been a creditor to people that have filed bankruptcy. This takes a lot of TIME! This will not happen over night and may be a year or more or may never happen. It is very complicated and time consuming. You getting your money now may be the best thing you can do.

As far as your post, there is plenty of information online already. Take yours down, give Bob a chance to fulfill his lastest proposal and take the money. If he falls behind on the payments, then put the post back up..

There comes a point in a negotiation that you can control the outcome. You have that control now. You send him back a list of counter offers and he may not respond and you may still be here months from now still wanting your refund.

Control your fate now and get your money.

Just want to see everyone involved become whole. Thats all... hope it works out..

Offline midyear

• All Musclecars
« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
Carol, I would also like to comment on this proposal from Bob to you. As a few here have already mentioned, I would highly recommend signing the agreement and taking the money. That has to be the number one priority for you. Get the money back ASAP. I am sure Bob will add the dates and dollar amounts to clarify the final balance owed and the date it is due.

That has been your goal and what you deserve from the beginning. I know Bob wants to pay you and he is coming up with the money now and you can put all this behind you in 21 days!

On the bankruptcy subject, I have not filed bankruptcy, but have been thru them with different business partners, (real estate deals) and have been a creditor to people that have filed bankruptcy. This takes a lot of TIME! This will not happen over night and may be a year or more or may never happen. It is very complicated and time consuming. You getting your money now may be the best thing you can do.

As far as your post, there is plenty of information online already. Take yours down, give Bob a chance to fulfill his lastest proposal and take the money. If he falls behind on the payments, then put the post back up..

There comes a point in a negotiation that you can control the outcome. You have that control now. You send him back a list of counter offers and he may not respond and you may still be here months from now still wanting your refund.

Control your fate now and get your money.

Just want to see everyone involved become whole. Thats all... hope it works out..

Joe,

Buddy, you sound like a sell out here, I keep trying to make myself believe you are a straight up, and not an enabler to/for Bob, but this screams  of lets all kiss Bobs a$$.

TAWIDOW  looses any and all leverage she has if she takes down her posts, there is no way I would sell out early and loose my leverage. (and you cant just put them back up, you would have to start all over again) I would insist on full restitution before I would remove or delete a single thing. If Bob is trying to do the "right" thing, then why does he continue to threaten her with a bogus unfounded slander suit??

TAWIDOW, stick to your guns and do what YOU think is right.

Dennis
76 LE, 77 & 78 4 speed SE's
77 Macho # 5, 78 Macho # 174 (sold)
79 Turbo Macho # 22
78 W72 Y88, 79 W66 W50 W72

Offline trentonmakes

Re: Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #507 on: October 04, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »
Bob sent a new contract:
10/3/12
Carol Thompson:
Your voicemail and politeness was the instigating gesture in this real and true proposal of a contract for a non-breach of contract refund. This will be notarized and legally binding contract to this affect by both parties involved. The terms will be a check for $3,000.00 will be sent Priority mail with a tracking number.  That check along with the $2000 you’ve received will give you a total of $5000.  Sign this letter and email a copy back, and send back a signed copy Priority mail with a tracking number also emailed to us, giving us two forms of receipt.  You will totally remove any and all posts from any forum or site that are negative to myself, previous company, or any of the local business doing contract work for me.  This most of all is to include the ‘Hitman’ forum, and ripoffreport.com.  This will help in the release or involvement any of these local businesses and individuals that are preparing suits for including slander and intent to do harm would have against you.  As soon as you do this, and it is verified within 48 hours, another check for $3500.00 will be issued to you.  The remaining balance to be received in 21 business days or less.  Your refund letter or agreement with Zak Kampert, who had no authority to do on the company’s behalf and him not being of legal age, was not a proper agreement.  It is to be acknowledged as such.  This releases both parties from any further obligation to each other.  Both parties agree that this will be the conclusion of any professional dealings with the other.

Your refund letter or agreement with Zak Kampert, who had no authority to do on the company’s behalf and him not being of legal age, was not a proper agreement.  It is to be acknowledged as such

By agreeing to that, you may be acknowledging and agreeing this was not a legal contract.
I would seek legal advice before signing anything with this douche, unless it simply states monies owed and dates to be paid.

Seems to me he could try paying 3500 and turn around with a signed legal agreement that your prior contract is void.

His shop manager signing a contract on a company letterhead should and i feel would holdup in a court underage or not.
He is solely responsible who he hires to manage his business

Sent From My Fancy Little Thinking Box

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #508 on: October 04, 2012, 11:08:59 AM »
Well, that is another idea. that Midyear mentioned. Sorry TAwidow, sounds like you have a hard decision on your plate.

Personally, when it comes to my money I don't let my emotions dictate what goes on.

Here's the Facts:

Bob's got your money
You want your money
Bob doesn't have to give it to you
Bob's trying to give it back to you
If Bob's business stays trashed online whats the point of trying to keep it going and give your money back?
If Bob feels there is hope to save his business by having the attacks stop then that's why he'd give your money back

JGodar isn't a sell out. He's just speaking from the point of view that getting her refund is the objective.

Now if it's worth $13,000.00 to put Bob out of business then it's her money. But a judge isn't easy to understand. They do what they want. He could say TAwidow should have got her money per original agreement or he could say Bob tried numerous times to work with TAwidow and she refused and award Bob. I know the first is what should happen but the later I have seen happen and everyone was like."WTF was the judge smoking that day!".

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #509 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:05 AM »
I would have to agree with having a lawyer double check what bob is trying to do.  Seems strange that he doesn't have the full amount now but will within 3 weeks??? how is that possible
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)