Author Topic: << MERRY CHRISTMAS >> Fbodywarehouse Style Your gifts inside  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
<< MERRY CHRISTMAS >> Fbodywarehouse Style Your gifts inside
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:27:47 PM »

Merry Christmas guys from myself, Heather and our staff to your family.
As we have in the past we have loaded down the website with a bunch of FREE GOODIES for you all to enjoy. Our software does not allow true free so honestly is really. ONE Penny, If you have not have a penny, a hay penny will do, if you have not got a hay penny then god bless you!
All the of one penny goodies are on the website live now and include some really cool goodies for your Camaro and Trans Am.

This year we have added the “Gold Edition” Limited Edition Fbodywarehouse 2012 Shot Glass for the person who collects. We are having only a run of 400 in the gold font and once again they are FREE.

Some other cool FREE items include:
   Sill plate Screws
   Dome Light Bases
   Hog Ring Clips
   Headlight adjuster kits
   Overflow bottle lids

We also put the Metro weather seals, spoiler welting and some other items like the cup holder on sale.

We will
probably change up some items over the weekend as some of the free goodies run low and replace them with some other goodies to be sure to check back often over the holiday weekend.

As always guys, we would not be here after a decade without you all. Heather and myself are very lucky to have a company in which we get to work daily with great folks who are passionate about their cars. We hope you all know we are here for you and because of you all.

Have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy your families, be with friends and I hope you all simply have a great holiday!

We look forward to serving your parts needs in 2012 and know we will be here for you!

Pete
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday