Author Topic: Bull's 1976 Trans Am Project  (Read 7126 times)

Offline Bull

Re: Bull's 1976 Trans Am Project
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 09:26:26 AM »
No time for the project in recent days, but I did receive some related equipment that I started to set up last night.

The cart is one of HF's nicer items.  Feels very sturdy, drawers are smooth.  This is a reflection off one of the drawer fronts.  Does that matter much?  Not really, but I was just impressed by the finish.

Mine took a pounding in shipping.  I called the HF CS line, but they were closed and I said "*^*^ it," because I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it.  It went together properly and the damage does not seem to affect anything except cosmetics.

Does this little sliver of rubber sticking out of the Miller gun cable matter?  I'm guessing no, right?

I will call the LWS today and see what a tank of 75/25 Argon/CO2 is going to cost me. 

Offline dodgeram106

• T/A
Re: Bull's 1976 Trans Am Project
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 11:05:13 AM »
Nice car but that motor looks completely trashed and looks like a fresh build.List of parts,crank,piston,rod,oil pan and maybe another block?Or just a better motor an LS swap with a OD trans or 383 SBC...nice work so far.....There is no way I would keep the welder after being damaged that bad and I think they will send you a new one and just take that one back.......