Author Topic: Pete and fbodywarehouse  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Grand73Am

• Adv. Member
Pete and fbodywarehouse
« on: March 14, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »
Wondering if Pete is still with fbodywarehouse? Anbody know? I thought he owned the business, but heard he may have left, which would be odd if the business was his. 
Steve F.

Offline TAKID455

Re: Pete and fbodywarehouse
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
Cliffs:
Pete & Heater split. Pete is in NY doing nuts and bolts. Heather is running Fbody in TN.  No affiliation between the two companies.
2nd Gen Engineering
Specializing in Suspension and Driveline Performance Engineering
Custom/ Racing/ Restorations

Offline Grand73Am

• Adv. Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »
Too bad. Appreciate the update.
Steve F.

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 07:25:57 AM »
And unfortunately the service has already gone downhill, I made several email requests with a view to purchase, both via direct email and the shop request form, and also the old TAC forum ID's over the last couple of months before I knew. Not one has been responded to, had to buy elsewhere. That was out of character for Pete, soon learned why. His videos will be missed also, I'd imagine you can't do too many on bolts, can't imagine Heather continuing to do them either, easier to reply to people wanting to give you money! Disappointing, for the hobby, and those involved.

Offline ScottD3

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »
Why doesn't Pete just do it? If she can't or won't handle the business Pete should just sell it all. I am sure he still has all the vendor info.

Offline Grand73Am

• Adv. Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 10:40:59 AM »
Pete said over at TAC that he's moved back to New Jersey, so he's not there anymore.
Steve F.