Author Topic: Computer Command Control mounting?  (Read 698 times)

Offline Virg54

Computer Command Control mounting?
« on: November 29, 2012, 03:37:15 PM »
Any guidance on the mounting of the Computer Command Control?  The unit has two hooks, on the top side and one on each side of the unit, facing toward the front of the car but I can find NO possible place for them to hook on to...  Is the part that I am missing?  Right now the unit just sets on the center hump inside the console...  Seems weird that an electronic box like this is just going to flop around and not be anchored...

Thanks, in advance...

Offline Angelo

• Mods and Rods
Re: Computer Command Control mounting?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
That may be a question for 301garage.com forums, I know the center console is unique, the map pocket doesn't exist. It may mount inside the center console.
81' (78 clone), House of Kolor Jet Set Black, Pontiac 400 built by DCI Motorsports, FiTech EFI, Tremec 6 speed, 3.73 rear, YearOne 17" snowflake, Pro Touring F-body GT shocks/springs, hydroboost, factory 4 disc, Ram Air Resto + Thrust transverse exhaust.

Offline Virg54

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
I knew that this group could help or would point me in the right direction!  Much thanks!

Offline eroc022

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
there is a bracket it mounts to..... I am just not 100% sure if its mounted to the console, or if it mounts to the dash, or the floor.... I do know there is a bracket...
Eroc
Fixing the car that Restore A Muscle Car jacked up....

Offline Virg54

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »
I suspected as much...and there, is my problem...