Author Topic: Wheres my order  (Read 2574 times)

Offline D-Reaper16

Wheres my order
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »
 I have tried again and again to contact this websites administrators but have received absolutely no feedback. I am trying to figure out where my order is, it has been  two weeks since my order was shipped yet i have received nothing. Your website gave me no tracking information and am starting to get worried that my order is lost or you never sent it. My order number is #6951. I am aware that these forums might not be for this but i have exhausted all the other forms of communication and have yet to get a answer. I would truly appreciate it if i could get some information about my shipment.

Offline BlackTransAm

Re: Wheres my order
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:13:53 PM »
I 'm sure you'll get some help, PM Hitman about it.

Offline gilbertsta

• "Live Like You Are Dying"
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 07:24:14 PM »
never had a problem ordering from here!

Offline D-Reaper16

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »
Apparently what happened was that the hub caps where on back order. The only thing that really bothered me was that I was told my shipment had already shipped when in reality it hadn't and that they never told me the caps were on back order.

Offline BlackTransAm

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 09:37:19 PM »
Good, better than lost in the mail :)

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
The email that you received saying that the order was "shipped" was an automatic email from the Credit Card processing company. It is something that gets auto generated and sent the second you use a credit card. I have tried to get them to turn this off because it causes alot of confusion with customers with it.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am