Author Topic: Football Team?  (Read 21771 times)

Offline ahavaishti

Re: Football Team?
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »
when i saw that i looked at my wife and said "really, did that guy really just do that?"  i couldn't believe it

Offline Ricky G

« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2010, 10:24:07 PM »
The more they look into it the worse it gets. Now here is my question is this. Why was that player running down outside of the white line? Just a question.
What that coach did was dispicable. I certainly hope he never gets to coach or anything for a team again. As of right now he won't.
It's not about the final destination, it's about the trip getting there.
The road isn't for making good time. It's for having a good time.

Offline ahavaishti

« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »
i also had the thought of what the heck was the player doing running on the wrong side of the line for as far as he did, its not like the staff guy jumped into the field of play to trip him

Offline BACnBLK

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2010, 06:40:56 AM »
The more they look into it the worse it gets. Now here is my question is this. Why was that player running down outside of the white line? Just a question.
What that coach did was dispicable. I certainly hope he never gets to coach or anything for a team again. As of right now he won't.
Most of the time on a kick off or punt return a player usally get's knocked out of bound's,  Usually a defensive player & is pretty common.  and easier for the blocker to keep him there and takes him usually out of the play all together, One less to worry about.   It's a lot easier when running north & south, Very difficult running east & west
bacNblk

Offline Justin

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
From what I read about it the coach who stuck his knee out has been planning this. Every kick down the field he would get five other guys to stand there in an attempt to trip the other team. Some of the other staff said he has been doing this for a while. The NFL has reviewed tapes and confirmed that on kick off he would get four or five other guys to stand up at the line knowing players get pushed out and he would attempt to trip them.

This guy is a little off his rocker if you as me.
Justin
1978 Trans Am W72
1978 Trans Am W72 WS6 Marty
1979 Trans Am WS6 403

Offline BACnBLK

« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »
Remind's me of the coach of Ohio State,  Woody Hayes.  Incident happen in first 30 second's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmoIjMr1BZs&feature=related
bacNblk

Offline Justin

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2010, 10:00:31 AM »
why would he do that?

Now there is a new sideline incident. Involving another player being pushed out and then a player not even playing comes up and throws an elbow.
Justin
1978 Trans Am W72
1978 Trans Am W72 WS6 Marty
1979 Trans Am WS6 403

Offline ahavaishti

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
why would he do that?

Now there is a new sideline incident. Involving another player being pushed out and then a player not even playing comes up and throws an elbow.

I saw that, that was even more grimey then the tripping,

on a side note my wife bashed me all night about the cowboys getting a win over washington...