Author Topic: 1979 SE by Jupiterbandit  (Read 14542 times)

Offline oldbird

• Project!!!
Re: 1979 SE by Jupiterbandit
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 02:06:59 PM »
I have A 77 SE numbers matching w/doc's , blk/blk standard interior, Y82, Hurst  T-Top ,L78 engine , auto tran ,w/ 30K , been gathering parts to do a complete restore , but with a up grade to the interior to the Deluxe complete will this improve the re sale $$ or that it is a SE w/standard interior better as far as the numbers produced with this options ????? 
REG

Offline oldbird

• Project!!!
General
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 02:11:59 PM »
I have A 77 SE numbers matching w/doc's , blk/blk standard interior, Y82, Hurst  T-Top ,L78 engine , auto tran ,w/ 30K , been gathering parts to do a complete restore , but with a up grade to the interior to the Deluxe complete will this improve the re sale $$ or that it is a SE w/standard interior better as far as the numbers produced with this options ????? 
REG

Offline mikekop

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:00 PM »
Keeping the car true to the build sheet is better for value than installing a more expensive option, but in this case, I don't think it matters, neither will get you more $. As far as I know, Pontiac didn't keep track of numbers produced with this or that option.
I'm not dangerous, I'm just plain ugly...

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 05:59:57 AM »
If you're not doing a nut and bolt restoration, I'd guess it wouldn't matter what interior you used. Concourse cars demand big money but it costs way more to make it concourse. I couldn't see it being a big deal to upgrade to deluxe.

Offline solargold

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »
People wanting a Bandit prefer deluxe interior. I had a Y82 with standard interior, it looked a little bare to me. I would add deluxe personally but only if you change the door panels and add the pull bar to the dash. Do it all or stay standard.
L8R G8R