Author Topic: Unleaded Fuel Decal / Label Placement 1976 TA  (Read 1207 times)

Offline sanctuarycabin

Unleaded Fuel Decal / Label Placement 1976 TA
« on: July 19, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
Checking if anyone has an original 1976 TA whereas I can get a photo or more info of the unleaded fuel decal placement.   I read some info for a 1979 unleaded fuel decal here on this site - but not sure if that is applicable to a 76 car?  (Which indicated it was placed on the bumper - below the license plate and readable when license plate is in the closed position.)  IS that the same for a 76 TA?  My assembly manual unfortunately doesn't show it.  I want to show the car and if there is a exact location such as 1/2 inch from bumper edge, please let me know.  I have purchased several decals some have some smaller lettering of the unleaded fuel and some have a larger text.  Is the smaller text more correct? 

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
Re: Unleaded Fuel Decal / Label Placement 1976 TA
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 07:32:14 PM »
http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums/topic/524913-unleaded-fuel-only-decal-for-a-78-blue-ta/?hl=%2Bunleaded+%2Bdecal

Ive posted photos a few times but none coming up in searches. 76-78 and likely 79-81 are the same. There's a rectangle embossed into the bumper skin to align decal also.