Author Topic: what 2 do  (Read 2155 times)

Offline formula462

what 2 do
« on: August 28, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »
regretably i am thinking about selling the 78 w72 4speed ta,but only if i am not going to take it in the shorts so i would appreciate some opinions and feedback.a little about the car,it's not all put together but everything is there. all #'s match and the body is rolling.i have spent approx.12k in bodywork and paint,it is house of kolors pagean gold which is a candy.the subframe and all related parts are powder coated black and the bottom of body has linex applied.the interior metal is a flat black as well as the trunk.it is still completely gutted but have orig. camel tan interior.dash and console in great shape.the engine and trans are rebuilt as well as the rearend which is also powder coated black.
there is one thing i had done that maybe was a mistake and that was smoothing the firewall,it looks great but i didn't realize that a vin# got removed in the process. it has new tinted windshield installed but no other glass.
what i was doing with it is building a g-machine so i intended kickass suspension and possibly ls1 engine and a black interior which i have but things have stalled due to........marriage.........so at this point don't see the sense in pouring more $ into it only to have to give it away.....strangle......$%^&&%*).......@$$$**&^&%)....oh well sad story but what i'm getting at is how much do ya'll think i could recoupe the way it is now?thanx for listening