Author Topic: T/A Specialties Florida  (Read 2193 times)

Offline LWS78SE

T/A Specialties Florida
« on: January 24, 2016, 08:40:44 PM »
Just got back from vacation in Florida and while we were there we went on down to T/A Specialties Florida. We met with owner Rick Deiters. He showed us all of his restorations and collectibles. He has some FANTASTIC T/As, ei the 1st 1976 Black Anniversary that was used by Pontiac to preview as the '77 S/E by changing the hood and nose. He also has one of Burt's 77 T/As. They do some beautiful work. We had a great time meeting him and looking at  their work and cars. Super guy!!
"What we're dealin' with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law!"

Offline Transatrom

Re: T/A Specialties Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 06:59:24 PM »
Did you happen to discuss who paints their cars; do they farm it out or do it in house.
v/r
Dave

Offline LWS78SE

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 11:48:46 PM »
I believe they are painting themselves in a different building. They were doing body work were we were at and had a few finished cars there along with the 2 very special cars by the office.
"What we're dealin' with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law!"

Offline IrishPaul

• Carpe Diem!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 09:30:58 AM »
Just completed the purchase of a '77 T/A from them myself! Rick is a top guy to deal with. My car is being shipped to me after this weekend and should arrive in Ireland in about a month! Can't wait  ;D

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 07:52:53 PM »
There's a little ring if guys that do his work. Rick just buys and sells. I know a few of the guys who do the restos
Too many birds, not enough food.