Author Topic: Decal measurements  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Dogma

Decal measurements
« on: November 18, 2015, 11:05:02 AM »
Anyone have a inches measurement or can get me one of the letters for German style Trans am lettering? I have a 3d printer set up but my car is out of town and I would like to print my custom emblems and paint before I go home. Just need to know size of one letter in each section I.e. Front nose "P" = 2" wide x 3" tall. I would greatly appreciate it.

This is a sample one I made for my moms truck

Offline billybobdupree

Re: Decal measurements
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 08:32:35 PM »
I can't answer your question but,  Wow that's badass! Never thought  of using a 3d printer for that! Great idea!
But is that a flaw under the "ED"  in the word "edition". looks like the wall around the emblem is missing in that spot?
How long did it take to print?

billie

Offline teenage bandit

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
On the same note, does anyone have the measurements for the arrowhead emblem on a  80 ta. A reproduction is 50 bucks but I can print it for free

Offline billybobdupree

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 05:55:54 AM »
Seriously?  Of all the members with full graphics on their cars and no reply?  I'm sure others (like myself)  would also like to know what are the dimensions of the text. This would aid people like Dogma and myself who want to do custom graphics or different color graphics that you just can't purchase anywhere. Please help out guys, thanks.
billie

Offline billybobdupree

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 02:08:26 PM »
billie