Author Topic: New FLIP camcorders. Cheaper than Wal-Mart! ***SOLD OUT***  (Read 1051 times)

Offline kentuckyyeti

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
New FLIP camcorders. Cheaper than Wal-Mart! ***SOLD OUT***
« on: December 07, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »
 ***SOLD OUT DAY ONE***
My daughter is a part-time sales rep to help pay for her college.  A couple of weeks ago the company got a shipment of Flip minoHD camcorders.  I have been playing with the one I bought from her and, just like the reviews I found using Google, before I ordered it, this really is a great little camera.  So I thought I'd offer them on here this week before the sale is over on Sunday.  FLIP HD camcorder w/ built-in 1 hour battery.  It charges off your USB port on your computer.  You just push a button on the side and the USB thing pops up on the camera.  It comes with built-in software, tv connector, and a soft case.  Wal-Mart sells the FLIP 1-hour camera for $139.  These are $95, and I will ship it to the lower 48 states via USPS Priority Mail for $5 more.  Other places may have higher shipping. They go off sale the end of the week, and should be shipped next week.  I'll take Paypal to help her out, or a check.  Your preference. Thanks for looking. It is the same size as my cell phone (last pic).

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 07:17:59 PM by kentuckyyeti »