Author Topic: Smokey & the Bandit movie technical question  (Read 13931 times)

Offline Ricky G

Re: Smokey & the Bandit movie technical question
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2011, 01:00:10 AM »
Seriously guys, I think if anyone that was actually in--or worked on the movie "walked" in here right now, they'd laugh and say that we are WAY over analyzing this movie.  :D

Just enjoy that it has an unknown assortment of cars we love so very much!  8) ;D

I think they are laughing all the way to the bank. 35 years later and the movie is still making money. The fact we are dissecting the movie to this degree just keeps the movie out in front. They started it. Old articles say one thing, new interviews say another. Here is what we need to do: create a "Smokey and the Bandit Convention". Star Wars, Star Trek, Kiss, etc... have their own convention. I think the movie deserves its own as well. Of course it would have to be held in Texarkana TX or Atlanta, Ga. I too forgot the original question.

But guys, we do have our own convention. The Bandit Run. remember. There is also the Nats. (although not entirely about S&B) but they do have it's own SE show in the Nats. I bet there is alot of talk of S&B.
Just my opinion.
It's not about the final destination, it's about the trip getting there.
The road isn't for making good time. It's for having a good time.