Author Topic: 1977 Trans Am Red on Red  (Read 3514 times)

Offline UnderDog403

• Phil 4:13
1977 Trans Am Red on Red
« on: August 16, 2010, 07:18:20 PM »
          Hey guys, I am selling this car for my dad. The car is a 1977 Trans Am. Overall it is a nice driver. It runs great, doesn't overheat, starts EVERY time(thanks to a heat shield) and turns many heads.
The car has the numbers matching engine (400), and it runs beautifully.It exhales through true dual Flowmaster 40s.  It is backed by a Turbo 350. I didn't check the numbers on the trans. I honestly wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere.
          It is a factory Buccaneer Red car, with a Firethorn Red interior. The interior is driver quality. The driver seat has a small tear where the listing wire is. Please see the pic below. The dash has a cap over it.
          The body is in overall nice shape. The car was repainted a couple years back. There is a small rust bubble on the lower passenger side fender. It is not very noticable, but will eventually need attention.
          Overall, this is a nice car to drive and enjoy as is. It is not perfect, but it turns heads everywhere. Again, I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere.  As far as the price, my dad wants $13,500. He is firm on that.
Please call at 770-601-2928. My location is Dacula, GA 30019.

Oh, and please excuse the dirtyness. This was the first dry day we've had, so I haven't had time to detail it!(excuses,excuses)

NOT INVESTMENTS.
1977 Trans Am hardtop 400 auto
1979 Trans Am T-top 403
1997 Trans Am M6