Author Topic: Want to see the Lengendary Deluxe seat covers? Sorry PUI you're not even close!  (Read 11385 times)

Offline Craig

• Black Trans Am
Probably because they haven't taken any.
Los Angeles, CA
www.BlackTransAm.com
1978 Blk/Blk L78, Auto., 2.56

Offline BlackTransAm

Oh? I thought everyone was looking at pics, I see now what people are talking about the grain,
I had heard that for along time, The white ones my son ordered you cant see the grain very well at all
luckily, or I would be regretting buying them over these

Offline BARRACUDA1968

I finally got the Legendary seat cover on the passenger seat and back in the car.  They look nice!

I also got the Year One package tray installed too.

1978 Trans Am
Butler Performance 461
Built Trans with 3000 stall
Pro Touring suspension
17" Year One Rims

Offline NWW-79 T/A

• Adv. Member
  • 16 Year Old T/A Owner
Your interior is looking good barracuda
Romney/Ryan 2012

-1979 Solar Gold Trans Am in Restoration-

Offline eroc022

• Lifetime Member
Want to see the Lengendary Deluxe seat covers? Sorry PUI you're not even close!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 10:39:16 PM »
Did you get all your screws in the package tray or like me running just front two ?
Eroc
Fixing the car that Restore A Muscle Car jacked up....

Offline oldskoolubr

• Adv. Member
Looks good!

Offline BARRACUDA1968

Did you get all your screws in the package tray or like me running just front two ?

I mounted the speakers from underneath using three of the holes.  Then I centered up the package tray and had a buddy drill up through the 4th speaker hole in to the package tray and secured it that way.  So yes I'm just using the front two holes.  I haven't had the car out yet so hopefully I don't have a bunch of rattles from the tray.  If so I'll probably just pull it out and line the bottom of it with foam or something. 
1978 Trans Am
Butler Performance 461
Built Trans with 3000 stall
Pro Touring suspension
17" Year One Rims

Offline BlackTransAm

I mounted the speakers from underneath using three of the holes.  Then I centered up the package tray and had a buddy drill up through the 4th speaker hole in to the package tray and secured it that way.  So yes I'm just using the front two holes.  I haven't had the car out yet so hopefully I don't have a bunch of rattles from the tray.  If so I'll probably just pull it out and line the bottom of it with foam or something. 
I drilled the hole out in the 6x9s used nuts ,bolts and lock washers and got all 4 in tight, no rattles

Offline N PRGRES

• Adv. Member
I f Lund legendary awhile back and have wanted to see their products. Seem to also be the only guys offering the seat covers and door panels in a red other than carmine. Glad it looks like they are top notch, I was never impressed with pui anyway
Dave
_______
1981 Trans Am - Refresh in progress

Offline rpguitarrepair

I really like that package tray. Is most of it speaker grill material?