Author Topic: Musclecarboneyard Please Read!!!!  (Read 14502 times)

Offline smokey

Re: Musclecarboneyard Please Read!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
If I hadn't lost so much money I would say your a funny guy. Always full of excuses aren't you. I told you, unless you can provide proof of your ridiculous claims, don't bother at all.

I just spoke to paypal on the phone once again and they confirmed you haven't refunded me at all and to prove this I asked them to send me an email confirming this. See below:

Dear Luke ****

Thank you for contacting PayPal in relation to the buyer dispute case ID
PP-505-244-571.

Having reviewed your account I can confirm that the transaction amount
associated with this case for the amount of $286.85 USD has not been
refunded to your account.

We were unable to recover any funds from the seller's
wesell4you2925@sbcglobal.net account. We will make our best effort to
recover the funds in question if they become available in the seller's
account in the future, and will take appropriate action against the seller.

I understand your frustration regarding this matter and regret any
inconvenience it might have caused you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Bronah

Resolution Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company
....................................................................................

What do you make of that, LETS SEE YOUR PROOF - if you gave me a refund you would have access to some kind of receipt / proof of payment.

Let's just clear up a few other things…
So now it seems your saying that the seat covers were out of stock but you sent me this message:

"The covers will need no Stitching
They are installed with Hog rings just like the originals
The ones pictured are Camel and we have the matches for those. Pat"

Then I sent this:

"Hi Pat, Can you confirm if you have sent out my rear seat covers?
If so do you have a tracking number from USPS or whoever you used?
I just need to have an idea of when they will arrive so I can make
sure someone is here.
Thanks,
Luke"

On Wednesday 11th June YOU replied with:

"I have sen them
They left on MON
USPS
thanks
pat"

BUT WAIT A MINUTE, surely you wouldn't give a customer a refund if you had already sent out the products!!!!!!!!

Ever since then I have repeatedly asked for a tracking number to trace the parcel and you always avoid the request.

So now the story has changed to: (extracted from bigghooch's previous reply to this post)
"In less then Four weeks you filed a complaint with Paypal I told paypal to refund the money as I have not shipped the Covers"

Hmmm, just scroll up a bit and you say differently. Which is it you sent them or gave me a refund, surely you can provide proof for one of those options??

Anyway, my conversation with paypal was interesting, they said if Pat does not attempt to pay my funds back, they WILL be onto him and they said at worst case a debt collecting agency will recover the funds from him. So it's out of my hands, but Pat can always pay me back on his own accord just by paying money into my paypal account.

I can kind of tollorate losing a bit of cash, what I don't like is being lied to and being made to look a fool.

Lets see some proof Pat.

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 02:27:44 PM »
****** Grabbing Popcorn******
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »
Let's not make this a pissing contest on this forum.  You should settle your differences offline and then you can report your side of the story, or both of you can, once some kind of settlement has happened.

That's my .02 on the subject, I'll sit back and not weigh back in.
Rich

Offline Kevin

• Adv. Member
  • Kevin
    • www.78ta.com
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »
I know I'm new to the forum, and my opinion doesn't count for much but here I go...

I'm only sixteen, have a 1978 Firebird Formula that needs paint, decals, ac work and interior installation/cleaning... I just spent over $1,000.00 of my hard earned summer work money on a pair of seat covers, sill plates, carpet, headliner, dash cover, door panels and weatherstripping. If I didn't receive my stuff that I worked so hard to get then I'd be just as angry as Smokey... I hope that everything gets cleared up soon for you Smokey, I can only imagine the frustration that you must have right now. Good luck man.  :-\
1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Offline smokey

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 06:16:10 PM »

The support is appreciated!

I would just like to add that as I never received the seat covers, I still needed to get some and once again Hitman, here at this very website sorted me out, deal was done and dusted within two weeks. The all important tracking number supplied the day he sent them.

I also got my Gold decal kit from Hitman a few months back, and just want to say he runs a top notch business and would recommend him to anyone. Honest, well priced & efficient.
I just wish I new he had the seat covers in stock when I was looking to buy.

Thanks Hitman!

see…not all bad.  :)

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name: LUKE XXXXXXXX
Buyer's Email: luke.XXXXXXXX@YYYYY.net
Buyer's Transaction ID: 3Y435783PX523971J

Transaction Date: Jun 2, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$286.85 USD
Your Transaction ID: 3N142465LR5136833
Case Number: PP-505-244-571

Here is the receipt from paypal for the refund
I NEVER sent you an email stating the covers had shipped
I am glad Brett was able to help you out

The post was edited by the Administrator only to remove some personal information about the other party -- no other content was modified.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:57:16 PM by Hitman »
way too many cars
It is a sickness

Offline smokey

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 06:59:19 AM »
Pat, you must think me and everyone that reads this is stupid!

I have been onto Paypal again and they have verified that your transaction ID (see below) is completely invalid and bogus.

Let's just take a closer look at this completely made up receipt…

Transaction Date: Jun 2, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$286.85 USD
Your Transaction ID: 3N142465LR5136833
Case Number: PP-505-244-571

Your saying that this is proof that you have giving me a refund, but the first mistake is the date, June 2 2008.
I paid YOU on June 2 2008. your fake receipt is indicating that you gave me a refund on the same day I paid you. COME ON!  You forgot to edit that didn't you.

SECONDLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AS STATED ABOVE, YOUR TRANSACION ID IS COMPLETELY INVALID AND MADE-UP. PAYPAL CONFIRMED THIS.

You also said - "I NEVER sent you an email stating the covers had shipped" your words Pat.
below is a screen grap of your email to me saying you have.

Your story is full of inconsistencies and lies, and I am just about done with you.

With regards to your profile signature at the bottom of your posts: "Way too many cars - It is a sickness"
I can only afford the one Trans Am so I hope my money helps maintain your many.
As far as "It is a sickness" - I would have too agree.

[attachment deleted by admin over 90 Days old]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:04:23 AM by smokey »

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »
If you knew about paypal, they list the original transaction date on the refunds
I only cut and pasted the section that shows a deduction Notice the - sign in the payment
posting too much info is not smart on a public forum

You accuse me of making up this when you posted emails from me that were never sent
You also state that Paypal told you they could not recover funds from my account
Members of this board and others have sent me payments for parts as recently as last Thursday

So.......why can they not recover the funds?
Also, I am pretty sure that Paypal would not be able to discuss my account with you

Like you said
I am done with you
way too many cars
It is a sickness

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 08:06:44 AM »
I had to go public before anything happend with my situation and I'm still missing an item but at least I got most of it.

The biggest deal for me was communication or lack of in this case, I'm resonable or at least I think I am but if something goes wrong let me know or I will start thinking the worst and everything goes south from that point on.

Jamie,

I thought Pete sent you the item you were missing?
Please let us know if you are still missing something
way too many cars
It is a sickness

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 09:03:13 AM »
Ok, right now, this topic is going no where.  I feel that it will go back and forth like this for a while.  Enough has been said here both ways and we get the idea and see what is going on.  I am locking this thread.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am