Author Topic: *WANTED* 77-78 REAL special Edition with t tops black (bandit)  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
Re: *WANTED* 77-78 REAL special Edition with t tops black (bandit)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 06:04:41 PM »
All he does is take nice photos (and barely at that).  When you actually see the cars in person, it is a different sotry all together.  He basically does a "Slap and Pack" on the cars.  Gets them to take good photos and that is it.  Other than that, the cars are garbage.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline 79 S E W72

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 10:43:11 PM »
  I was in Phoenix last winter and stoped by that little dealership. The cars i saw were not correct. I talked with a guy who worked there and he said that he just got done painting the seat fabric. I am not kidding. Aiso he has the cars painted  black. I saw two cars that were not originaly black. Like Hittman said they are much better in pictures than in person.

Offline S76GUY

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 05:40:48 AM »
I can get you in contact with the owner.
Let me know if your interested.
It's not going to be cheap.
Tony T.

My car is 1977 SE 4 speed, 61,000 original miles, complete matching numbers everything, complete frame off nut and bolt restoration--everything nut an bolt is new and everything is painted and powder coated.
It has air, power windows, power locks, black deluxe vinyl interior, W72 engine, Hurst hatches, 8 track player that works.
Dave painted the car with Dupont Spec Secker paint--which is amazing.

This car is too nice to drive-- I want a car that I can drive and enjoy---not worry about every piece of dust or dirt..

If you know of anyone--please give them my name.

There is 600 pictures on Dave website of the restoration---and pictures on my page on the Bandit Trans Am Club.

Thanks Tony
Take Care!!!
Marc