Author Topic: A/C ?s Many Need help  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Eagle 1

Re: A/C ?s Many Need help
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 11:13:15 PM »
I know this is an old post, but I thought I would bring this back up since summer is here again.
The price of R12 has dropped a little this year (for the time being), at least here in Texas.
My 30 plus year AC lines have finally developed a leak. While replacing them I have decided to switch back from Freeze 12 to R12 in my system.  I'm also going to replace my evaportor coils too.  There is guy named JW that sells the all the ac components we need for our 2nd generation TA's.  He's a really good guy and has been in the Auto AC parts business for more than 30 years.
A couple of years ago I bought my compressor from him and the descant bag that goes inside the original reciever dryer (which I cut open and replaced).
Here is his website which has his phone number on it.  If you need any ac components I recomend giving him a call.
Heres is his link: http://autoacsolutions.com/ 
He also sells on ebay, which is how I found him.
" He done good didnt he Fred?"
"I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am. He's all mine so stay outta the way."

Offline jphillips3333

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »
Good info...
John

1 of 1107                     1 of 37,015                    1 of 1817

Offline ta78w72

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »
I use R12 in all my T/A's.  It isn't all that expensive.  Plus, I get to jab all my global warming friends in California.