Author Topic: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Z Code) (Numbers Matching)  (Read 1632 times)

Offline OregonTA

1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Z Code) (Numbers Matching)
« on: September 09, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »
True survivor, All original Pontiac Trans Am , 73545 Original miles (Documented), 400 CID Big Block #'s Matching, Automatic, Original Snowflake wheels in Excellent condition, Original Bird decals in excellent condition, Original paint in good condition with very minor damage on passenger side door from a door ding ( un-noticeable unless at the right angle), Interior is all original in good condition with the only problem being that the ceiling vinyl is starting to sag either needs to be re-stretched or replaced either way very low cost item, original books and records are still with the car, Car is rust free and never has seen salt a true Oregon Car, has not been driven in the rain in over 20 years, Car is 85% from being in showroom condition, These cars continue to increase in value and have not fully hit there stride yet this car will retain or go up in value for years to come and they are just know starting to make some waves in the classic market... you may view pictures on the link attached there are 2 pages worth (Pictures are of acutal car taken at a buddies car dealership tag in window was from a show that day this car is not a dealer car it is a owner car)...Serious inquiries only I have no problem answering questions about the car but I’m very firm on my price at 15500 will little room for negotiation, but no reasonable offer will be refused(series medical bills and family issues have forced sell of my baby) I have had this car privately appraised 2 times this year and both have been over 20k, Private appraisals are welcome and can set up a time to see the car and drive it... Car still drives like a dream with no unusual sounds or smells...The only immediate attention the car needs is the exhaust system (I have not done this yet for various reasons part of me wants to replace with headers and 40 series flowmasters and remove the catalytic converter and increase the horsepower and mileage and another part wants me to replace with all original parts) AS of right now the muffler and exhaust intake is all original and runs fine just needs replaced... Factory options on the car included rear defrost and intermediate wiper control (never used since ive owned it).. This car is true head turner and gets plenty of attention.. please call me to set up a time and place to view and drive the car... Car is located in Dallas, Oregon....2nd owner

Buyer except all responsability for shipping

Car is sold AS IS...No Warrenty

SELLING PRICE $15,500.00

Derek 503-991-6427

Images can be seen here

http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/DerekAnderson201/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 05:55:49 PM by OregonTA »