Author Topic: How do I change the horizontal width of this website?  (Read 2571 times)

Offline TAFEVER

How do I change the horizontal width of this website?
« on: February 08, 2013, 02:08:53 PM »
1)The vertical and horizontal scroll bars on this website cannot be operated and you have to click on the little arrows at the end instead in order to scroll up and down or left and right....again on other websites they work perfectly. You cant click on the scroll bar and move it with your mouse like other websites...at least I cant.

Can somebody offer help as it has been this way for a long time and it doenst make viewing this website very easy.

Edited: I figured out the thread title question (when somebody posts an oversize pic it changes how everything is viewed).

But scroll bars still dont work properly.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:19:57 PM by TAFEVER »

Offline Joker (§ir£Ğragon)

• Lifetime Member
  • When you think it can't get any worse...God laughs
Re: How do I change the horizontal width of this website?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:45:33 PM »
That's strange. I can scroll just fine. ???
Larry

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 03:24:39 PM »
I find if there's a long sentence the text goes super small on my ipad . Only have that issue here . Wasn't like that a few years ago 

Offline Grand73Am

• Adv. Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
I asked the same question, last year I think, and below is a thread that I was refered to. I don't have a problem now. I may have updated my Internet Explorer browser and that fixed it:  http://www.78ta.com/HTAF/index.php?topic=37347.0
Steve F.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 03:04:52 PM »
I've found I've had to double-click on the bars to make them work. One click won't do it!