Author Topic: natz  (Read 11126 times)

Offline Squirrel

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Dan
Re: natz
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 07:12:49 PM »
say that again about the vendor area.  i pulled the el camino up sunday afternoon with my parts in the bed and parked right by the steps that went down to winners circle.  even though most people were gone i got a lot of looks being there and sold a few more things. 

we should all get spots there, that space was not even used and it sits up high and looks over the show field.  restore a muscle car was there but much further back. 
1978 Chesterfield Brown TA
1977 Camaro 4 speed with t tops
1977 Mustang Cobra II

Offline tata

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 08:00:56 PM »
That sounds good, I know reaper and I  had  2 spaces and there would be some room for u too. Anybody else(fredan) want to join,  then we could get 3

Offline Brewster

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »
I think Im going to Norwalk this year and blowing off the Nats. Will see but I have not been to Norwalk in years. Maybe I'll do both will have to wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline tata

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »
Think we will go too. Never been there yet. Plus theres someone I would love to run into

Offline norwood

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »
I think Im going to Norwalk this year and blowing off the Nats. Will see but I have not been to Norwalk in years. Maybe I'll do both will have to wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is not an optional trip
OUR DAY IS COMING SOON

Offline TAvsGN

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 09:44:52 PM »
Holiday Inn is taking reservations.  Just made mine on Friday.  If I remember last years rates right, this years show rate has dropped.
78 Formula
98 Trans Am
77 Grand Prix SJ
87 Grand National

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

Offline tata

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2014, 04:45:38 AM »

This is not an optional trip

you tell him norwood. Ill buy the jimmy johns

Offline Brewster

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2014, 09:38:10 PM »
Right You Are Sir! Lets plan both and I' too will reserve a rooms. Whats the number to the Holiday Inn?