Author Topic: Hows this for Big  (Read 5998 times)

Offline Rarebird

• Global Moderator
  • Adv. Member
Re: Hows this for Big
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »
I have seen them scale up a brick wall and coil up on a second story window sill... guess no one has ever told them they couldn't .
Virgil...
1978 W72 w/M21 T/A   

Offline w72transamowner

• Tidewater Trans Am Club (www.ttac.net)
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

They find cracks around in different places to squeeze into.  The worrisome thing for me is that I've found one in the attic. :o

How a snake can get up a two and a half story wall into an attic is beyond me... ??? :-\ 

I have seen them scale up a brick wall and coil up on a second story window sill... guess no one has ever told them they couldn't . 

Okay, now you're really freaking me out!  :o

I think the scariest thing I've ever personally seen was a King Cobra at the Toledo (or Omaha) Zoo back in 1993.  Visiting family and friends across the country and hit the Detroit Zoo, Toledo Zoo and Omaha Zoo during the trip.  Anyway, saw this huge frickin cobra rearing up in a very menacing way.  I was quite happy it was behind thick glass.
1978 Trans Am WS6/W72, Auto (purchased Sep 00)

http://www.motortopia.com/garage/cars/carfanatic1

Offline stimpy

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »
when I did rehabs we would have fox snakes slither up the inside of the walls in between the fibregalss the outside boards they would use the mice trails in the walls looking for food , nothing worse that nailing drywall up and have one of them poke its head out to see what the racket is ( and then have a group of burly men screaming like girly girls  ::) ::)) I naile done to the wall what a mess!!!  :o :barf:

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 04:11:15 PM »
i hate snakes never will like them it all started when i was 5 years old. i went out with my cousins to a creek behind my grandparents house. They were cathing garder snakes by the jar full. Anyways i wondered off a little bit and I encountered a snake all bymyself. I walked away and looked back it was right behind me. I walked faster look back still right behind me. I start to run still right behind me I run as fast as I can its on my a$$ chased me all the way to my grandparents back door. It was a blue racer. Had I knew then what i know now about them, I would have chased him that bastard snake. but since then I dont like any breed of snakes except one..........the dead ones.
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline lawbreaker2

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »
Ok you guys are giveing me the heibe jebies, I hate snakes and I'm glad they won't come this far north anytime soon, to cold I hope. :o

Offline milly

• Adv. Member
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »
Whenever I visit Rick I wear my sidearm just in case one of his "guard" snakes is hold up in the bathroom or hiding in his toolbox in the garage.  :o ;) ;D
John
1981 Trans Am
1996 Firebird

Central Illinois Firebirds
Ohio Firebirds