Author Topic: Valve Cover dress-up  (Read 4949 times)

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
Re: Valve Cover dress-up
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 01:58:54 AM »
Asthetics must mean colourful, I have been wrong all these years! I hear those green leads are worth an extra 15hp :D

Offline JennifurJLynn

• 1977 Trans Am
    • Jennifurs ToyBox photo gallery
Re: Valve Cover dress-up
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »
Those taylor spark plug wires are really good as per the speed shop boys I bought them from said. 
One thing you have to realize, the engine comparment is black.  Only when a bright light such as the camera flash goes off, does the UV pearl powder thats in the clear bends the light and makes it UV purple.  Normal lighting just has that yellow and orange and chrome engine surrounded by black engine comparment.
Also with 540 HP and 585 Ft Lbs you are going to worry about colors?  Worry about wrenching your neck taking off from a light rather than the colors. 
Its a girl thing, you just would not understand most likely.  I wanted it PRETTY as well as a** kicking! 
Beware when you see some girl driving a white 77 trans am, it could be me.  I hope alot of people get scared and back down when they see the wheelie bars and roll cage.  At least the car is strong enough to back up having these things in it.
I will paint a race helmet to match all of this too, EVERYTHING has to match and be color coordinated.
1977 Trans Am 7.7 Liter
2001 C5 Vette LS1 5.7 Liter
Custom Painter & Airbrush Artist