Author Topic: 1976 Trans Am - Project Scooby!  (Read 5715 times)

Offline whitetaildreamer

• Stephen
Re: 1976 Trans Am - Project Scooby!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
Nice find and good luck on the project.  Going on a parts search this summer.  Looks like Texas might be a good place to explore.  Due south of me by only 1500 miles or so lol.  But then I've never been there and it looks like a great place to visit.

Offline 79BanditTA

• "Trans Am, What's Your Pleasure"
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »
I'm kind of looking for a beater TA. Rough paint, missing pieces but otherwise no rust in floor/trunk. Numbers matching and that other horsecrap doesnt matter. Just looking for a beater to tool around with.

I'll keep my eye out, the cars on his buddies land are rusty from what I have heard... Then again, the one that we got wasn't rusted too bad.

-Joe

Offline 79BanditTA

• "Trans Am, What's Your Pleasure"
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 11:09:18 AM »
Nice find and good luck on the project.  Going on a parts search this summer.  Looks like Texas might be a good place to explore.  Due south of me by only 1500 miles or so lol.  But then I've never been there and it looks like a great place to visit.

Texas IS a great place to visit and we do have a few parts down here! I have always wanted to visit Canada myself! I am a huge fan of a TV show that you guys had up there! Maybe someday!

-Joe