Author Topic: 4 1970-1973 Firebird Trans Am Front Bumpers CHEAP!  (Read 10027 times)

Offline 1973sd455

Re: 4 1970-1973 Firebird Trans Am Front Bumpers CHEAP!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 10:37:05 AM »
Hello. I realize this is an old post but do you still have the car in the first pic? I am looking for parts that go behind the bumper. Also, it would be a tremendous help if I could get some pics of that assembly.
Thanks! Mark.

These are all located in West Monroe, LA and I can ship them greyhound bus which will be ALOT cheaper than freight.

1973 Nose cap in pretty good shape. Originally Buccaneer Red but someone has painted it dark blue. There is a small chunk in the center missing as shown in the pics. $75.00 plus shipping.

1971 Nose cap in pretty good shape. Originally Castilian Bronze with no cracks or splits. The ends are starting to curl a little bit. This is the original one from my Formula and the headlight mounting hardware is not included cause I have to have it for my replacement nose cap. $75.00 plus shipping.

1971 Nose Cap in pretty good shape but has some age cracking in it. It has a small hole in the pass. side end as you can see in the pics. $50.00 plus shipping.

1971 Nose Cap in pretty good shape but needs some repair work. Has some age cracking and some tears in some spots as shown in the pics. $50.00 plus shipping.