Author Topic: Picture of my TA  (Read 2515 times)

Offline 1onehotTA

Picture of my TA
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:44:10 PM »
I attached a picture of my TA  I hope it comes thru okay.  thanks for everyones help in getting my TA looking and running like it does, this is a great forum.     Mark

[attachment deleted by admin]
A rocket car could make it...............Anyone who knows what movie this line is from has to be from this forum.

Offline 1onehotTA

Re: Picture of my TA
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »
  I almost forgot, dont mind my Ford on the left, but thats another forum.....I think a Ford picture on here is taboo isnt it?
A rocket car could make it...............Anyone who knows what movie this line is from has to be from this forum.

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 08:50:43 PM »
That things looks just peachy!  Love the raised white lettering on the tires.

Your forgiven, the Ford is only showing a little.
Rich

Offline darkDragon

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »
---
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:19:56 PM by Hyper »

Offline 1onehotTA

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 02:35:26 PM »
I love the tire and wheel combination on my car, they are Firestone ss10's, and gold 15x8's snowflake.  The tires they have been out of production of like 8 years I believe, mine are all three quarter tread yet, but I ran over barbed wire on the road and shredded one, I was pissed.  I have ever since been lookin for a replacement, the indy 500s just dont look the same, I put one on in place of my ss10.  The SS10s letters are alot more bold and give a better standout appearance, if anyone has one, in TA size, I forget what it is at present, I check ebay once in a while for one.