Author Topic: Join the Kevin Morgan Trans Am on the Pontiac Power Trip! June 23, 2010  (Read 803 times)

Offline 81TtopTA

• Kevin Morgan Designs
Pontiac Enthusiast Magazine and Trans Am Depot have teamed up to host the first-annual Pontiac Power Trip to bring Pontiac enthusiasts together on an exciting road trip adventure from Tallahassee, Florida to the All-GM Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania!

Pontiac enthusiasts -- or enthusiasts of any GM brand, for that matter -- are invited to join our Editor, Jason Scott, and folks from Trans Am Depot as we make our way northward along some of the most scenic highways and bi-ways, through some of the country's most beautiful cities and towns.

We've invited some noteworthy Pontiac celebrities and Pontiac vehicles to join up with us, and we'll take a few brief breaks for photo ops, and of course the trip will be written up in an upcoming issue of Pontiac Enthusiast Magazine.

Participation is free, so we hope you'll join us in making history on the first-ever Pontiac Power Trip cruise!

We will be meeting at the Tallahassee Auto Museum at 7:00am on June 23, 2010 in Tallahassee, Florida.

Power Trip Itinerary:
date - depart - arrive route

6/23 7:00 1:00 Tallahassee, FL to Rte 319N to I-75N to Atlanta, GA 2:00 6pm Atlanta, GA to I-85N to Charlotte, NC

6/24 7:00 7:00 Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord NC to I-77N to I-81N to Carlisle, PA

The Kevin Morgan Edition Trans Am will lead the Power Trip all the way to Carlisle, PA.

Please help us spread the word! For more information go to http://www.PontiacPowerTrip.com

Here is a link to a flyer you can share with all of the Pontiac Enthusiasts you know! http://www.kevinmorgandesigns.com/PPTflyer2.jpg

Hope to see you there.
Kevin Morgan
www.KevinMorganDesigns.com
1981 T-top Trans Am - LS1
2009 G8 GXP Firehawk
SOLD! 2010 KM Trans Am

Designer of the 7T7 TA, 6T9 TA, 442, 6T9 GOAT & more! For merchandise & more visit  www.kevinmorgandesigns.com

Offline 81TtopTA

• Kevin Morgan Designs
Anyone here going to make the trip?
1981 T-top Trans Am - LS1
2009 G8 GXP Firehawk
SOLD! 2010 KM Trans Am

Designer of the 7T7 TA, 6T9 TA, 442, 6T9 GOAT & more! For merchandise & more visit  www.kevinmorgandesigns.com