Author Topic: Project Rescue Laid to rest  (Read 938 times)

Offline Nexus

• Lifetime Member
Project Rescue Laid to rest
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »

I said there would no more winters...poor thing is beyond repair.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

She will be donating some vital parts to "The Project"

So at least she can live on through another
Charlie
1979 - Esprit (21 years and counting)

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
Re: Project Rescue Laid to rest
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:47:41 PM »
Sorry to hear it came to this . It's always a sad day when a bird is laid to rest .
So what is your other project ?

Offline Nexus

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 12:17:04 PM »

"The Project"

This is a 1979 Esprit with a T-Roof, tilt steering, rear spoiler, 301 v8, deluxe interior, and 107000 kms. on the girl. I plan to swap engines, rear end (3.11 posi), interior parts (black), and anything else I have forgotten about that I need and it has...  ;D

Oviously it will sport the 1978 front nose but may retain the 79 for now...still deciding...

I would like to give it flush mounted glass, four wheel disc brakes, and Year one style bandit custom headlights, but this stuff can be done as i go. My main goal is to get it safe to drive (road worthy) and work on it as I go.

Charlie
Charlie
1979 - Esprit (21 years and counting)

Offline pat

• Adv. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 12:47:23 PM »

"The Project"

This is a 1979 Esprit with a T-Roof, tilt steering, rear spoiler, 301 v8, deluxe interior, and 107000 kms. on the girl. I plan to swap engines, rear end (3.11 posi), interior parts (black), and anything else I have forgotten about that I need and it has...  ;D

Oviously it will sport the 1978 front nose but may retain the 79 for now...still deciding...

I would like to give it flush mounted glass, four wheel disc brakes, and Year one style bandit custom headlights, but this stuff can be done as i go. My main goal is to get it safe to drive (road worthy) and work on it as I go.

Charlie

sounds like a good plan
speed kills drive a ford and live forever