Author Topic: TA Clocks for sale  (Read 8446 times)

Offline HotBird

Re: TA Clocks for sale
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 07:30:17 PM »
That sticker is on the back of my Plymouth Breeze!

I could make it say my other car is a Trans Am, too.  Didn't think of that one.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 07:37:40 PM by HotBird »
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline GoldBird79

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 11:50:09 AM »
Hotbird/Hitman  Would one of you care to send me the file of the 79 bird. I've been looking for artwork forever. I would appreciate it. Is it actual artwork you can size/modify. If so send to my work email ryan@rugglessign.com
Thanks,

Ryan
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:55:33 AM by GoldBird79 »

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 12:14:33 PM »
do you want to send it Hotbird or do you want me to?
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline hdebo

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »
Please post a pic of the clock with the 79 bird on it. That is the one I would be interested in.
Harry

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**,  A Trans Am looks like it's coming over to do it"

Offline HotBird

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »
you can send it hitman....i think the file is on another computer i'm working on.

hdebo:  i'm working on it.  The file was still a little small and I have to clean up the lines, then take on the task of matching the correct colors.  i'll post it when it's finished.
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline HotBird

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
I finished building the decal for the '79-81 version.  Here it is. 

The colors may appear a little too dark...I'll do my best to correct it.  If a silver bird, or a blue bird is wanted, I'll need a decent image of them to match the correct color to the pallet that' s on my system.  I'll post a pic of the final version of the '79-81 face when I get one made.
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline HotBird

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »
 The clocks apperently take two weeks for me to recieve them. I'd like to try and order a group of clocks, so if anyone else is interested let me know.  I'm placing an order on Monday.  I'll post a pic of the finished '79 clock Monday night.
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline hdebo

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »
The clocks apperently take two weeks for me to recieve them. I'd like to try and order a group of clocks, so if anyone else is interested let me know.  I'm placing an order on Monday.  I'll post a pic of the finished '79 clock Monday night.

Thanks for the info Paul, cant wait to see the 79 clock.
Harry

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**,  A Trans Am looks like it's coming over to do it"

Offline jes79transam

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 07:03:18 PM »
could you make a 79 style  in red?

Offline 77ziprun

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 09:32:33 PM »
Ordered and can't wait to grace my garage/man-room with said clock. My GF already gave it the big eye-roll when I proudly proclaimed I'd bought one...please don't disappoint said eye-roll, hehe.

Offline HotBird

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »
I don't think you'll be disappointed 77zipeyerun!!

for those that are asking....all colors can be changed.  I'm doing a silver bird for Hitman, and I just did a black bird on a white face for Dragon.  The outer clock rim on the ones I'm making is black.  The clock shown in my first post in this topic is a clock I got from Value City on clearance, and I can't find those anymore.  Personally, I like the black rim clock better anyway.

Here's a couple thumbnail prints of the '79 face.  They were only printed at 4" so it's hard to see the detail.  The face is the exact same as the clock at the begining of this thread, only the '77 style bird was switched with the '79 bird.  The '79 gauges came with either blue or yellow kilometer lettering (I believe) so I printed the face out in both formats so everyone could see.  All clocks also have the custom "dial topper" like I have on mine.

I don't own a decal of the '79 bird, and it's hard to get the exact colors but i think these are pretty close. let me know if someone has a suggestion.
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline hdebo

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
That 79 clock looks great. i would like a 14 inch with yellow kilometer lettering with the hour and minute hands. Let me know a price and what you need for payment information.
Harry

Offline HotBird

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 10:01:07 AM »
I'll send you a pm, Harry.
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am

Offline Joker (§ir£Ğragon)

• Lifetime Member
  • When you think it can't get any worse...God laughs
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »
Ordered and can't wait to grace my garage/man-room with said clock. My GF already gave it the big eye-roll when I proudly proclaimed I'd bought one...please don't disappoint said eye-roll, hehe.

I can't wait to see Aimee's face. This is going in our bedroom where we already have something like 9 clocks. LMAO
Larry

Offline HotBird

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »
you should have yours by the end of the week Dragon!  Let me know what you think!
Paul Kuras
1978 Trans Am