Author Topic: very nice driver 77 hurst t/a  (Read 998 times)

Offline 4SPEED

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • NFTAC & POCI Member
77 W72 TransAM  (SOLD)
79 TransAM 4SPEED

Offline transam dave

• Adv. Member

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
Re: very nice driver 77 hurst t/a
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:10:53 AM »
that reminds me alot of my old brown 77 coupe looking at the pics.
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline onefunkar

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:48:24 AM »
reminds me of my old one also. mine was no air no power windows and 4speed ta33.. paid 5730 for it in 1976. dont see too many 77 brown ones it seems.
wish i could have any of my 3 t/a s back.

Offline solargold

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »
My friend bought it so I can tell you all about it. There were some things not told about the car. It's got some rust  through in the passenger floor and needs some body work. Mechanically itis sound. Numbers matching W72 rebuilt with receipts, rebuilt transmission, and over hauled a/c system. Fully loaded with exception of power trunk release which we are adding. It's staying the factory Buckskin Brown but adding the S/E stripe package and make it a brown bandit. I tried buying the car last year from the owner then in Louisiana, a retired Army guy. Listed on craigslist but add expired and I assumed the car had sold. It later appeared on ebay and then got outbid. Then it resurface in Tennessee on ebay and he got it. I hope to buy it from him once when he is ready to sell. Of course I would have to sell my 77 s/e to get it but mine has no a/c and is black on black with vinyl. It's going to be HOT in the summer.The brown car and my s/e will be on the bandit run this year.
L8R G8R