Author Topic: BACK IN TIME TONIGHT......  (Read 2553 times)

Offline BAMA TA

BACK IN TIME TONIGHT......
« on: August 28, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
Just got home from the local amphitheatre........Journey, Pat Benetar and Loverboy. I was shocked how good Loverboy sounded! If they tour near you, go see 'em! This is gonna be a great week.....Saturday in the Jerry Dome to watch Bama/Michigan. If I had made it to the Nats, would have been a jam packed week. Maybe next year.

Offline oldskoolubr

• Adv. Member
Re: BACK IN TIME TONIGHT......
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 02:15:59 AM »
That's pretty cool!   But Bama should mop the floor with Wolverine Pelts!  :P

Offline xanvta

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 09:41:39 AM »
Caught Journey/Pat Benatar/Loverboy at the KY State Fair last week...awesome show but I was shocked at how much weight Mike Reno had packed on!  Pat was awesome as always.  Journey's new lead singer never stopped for a minute...probably has something to do with his age but he was all over the stage the entire show.  The best $50 I've spent on a concert in a very long time!!

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 10:56:16 AM »
Caught Journey/Pat Benatar/Loverboy at the KY State Fair last week...awesome show but I was shocked at how much weight Mike Reno had packed on!  Pat was awesome as always.  Journey's new lead singer never stopped for a minute...probably has something to do with his age but he was all over the stage the entire show.  The best $50 I've spent on a concert in a very long time!!
Yeah, Reno was a little heavy, but then again, I have to look in the mirror every morning, so I'm not going to say a lot about that. As far as Journey's singer goes......I remember when I was in my 20's and could move around too, lol. Notice the original guys just stand in one spot and play their instruments.