Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397982 times)

Offline Flounder55

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1260 on: February 25, 2013, 09:55:34 AM »
A trip to Banditland........very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.allmusclecars.com/bobbandit.html

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1261 on: February 25, 2013, 10:17:35 AM »
Very sad that these losers are still walking around.  I hope they're all working hard at real jobs now.  At least we'll have some money to reimburse us a little bit.

Offline BARRACUDA1968

« Reply #1262 on: February 25, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
Wow, that is sad!
1978 Trans Am
Butler Performance 461
Built Trans with 3000 stall
Pro Touring suspension
17" Year One Rims

Offline oldskoolubr

• Adv. Member
« Reply #1263 on: February 25, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
  Sorry guys just makes me sick and PISSED OFF!  >:(

Offline dingles

« Reply #1264 on: February 25, 2013, 02:45:22 PM »
Wow, that is sad!
My guess is that none of them will be able to hold down an honest job to save their own lives.  From the pics I have just seen I do not know how any of them sleep at night stripping cars that did not even belong to them, selling cars that dont exist, and to know one of them is riding around with my motor while I have theirs in this car makes me very angry.  Useless people, wasting oxygen.  I cannot wait for the day it catches up to them......

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #1265 on: February 25, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »
Has their been any new updates on the news station doing a story on these clowns?  Did anyone else call them to complain?
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline dingles

« Reply #1266 on: February 25, 2013, 03:56:08 PM »
Has their been any new updates on the news station doing a story on these clowns?  Did anyone else call them to complain?
When I went there everyone had a count closer to almost 100 victims.  Some might not know about us.  I called the news station and emailed as I was there a few day to see if they wanted a 1st hand look at his handywork.  No response.  But they have a higher victim count..

Offline Seaglass

« Reply #1267 on: February 27, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
George, I wish I didn't see your pictures BUT thanks for sharing. My blood just boils everytime I read posts, hear stories and see pictures. I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for this. He will get his in the end and so will his family and it won't be pretty and we will be the ones laughing not him. ;D

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1268 on: February 27, 2013, 10:07:20 AM »
I really don't like posting them because I know the heartache it represents but we all know it's needed. This horse is not dead as some might proclaim. If they think so just take a look.

As you said Bob can run but he can't hide. Sooner or later he will get his

Offline dingles

« Reply #1269 on: February 27, 2013, 10:43:35 AM »
If you have been following Zak on twitter it seems he had some of his dads chili!  I wonder if that's Bobs chili? Which means he is still local. Hmmm

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1270 on: March 04, 2013, 11:17:33 AM »
Another victim................

From David Warga
To Flounder1955@yahoo.com

Hi George,

I’m another victim of Bob’s.  I purchased my Bandit build through an ebay auction last March.  My last conversation with Bob was four weeks ago, and I was told my car would be ready for delivery by the end of the month.  Then I received the email:   “George Payne finally won. He cause enough of civil action to put me into forced bankruptcy...”

I just came across the Hitman’s Forum, and found your posts on this situation.  I’ve only read a few of the 85 pages so far.  If there’s anything I can do to assist in the process of getting some justice out of this mess, please let me know.  I have the contracts, build sheets, progress photos, emails etc. 

If you have any suggestions about any action that I should take at this point in an attempt to recover some portion of my money back, I’d sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you,

David Warga

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #1271 on: March 04, 2013, 04:18:34 PM »
Well that's Fruad if the car never existed. It is as simple as the courts asking Bob to see proof of ownership for any car he sold. If he can not prove the car existed then it's out and out FRAUD!

Offline Seaglass

« Reply #1272 on: March 04, 2013, 05:24:41 PM »
The VIN Bob gave me for my car I had it run in a police computer and it came back as "scrap" wouldn't that be fraud too??

Offline Chuckles

« Reply #1273 on: March 04, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »
Well, if you guys would like a REAL restoration shop fix/repair anything. My good friend has done multiple celebrity movie cars (Christine, Herbie The Love Bug, etc.) and he does beautiful work at a fair price. His name is Earl. Tell him "Chuckles" sent you. He's a personal good friend of mine. He's a small operation but, pays attention to the little details. Note: The young lady on the "Home" page of his website is my ex-gf. Lol.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Classic-Car-Creations/189746381039661?fref=ts
http://classiccarcreations.net/

Offline Favoured

« Reply #1274 on: March 04, 2013, 06:22:29 PM »
No contact with anybody from the police dept. in weeks is the Bob and his family still free