Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397552 times)

Offline Flounder55

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1275 on: March 04, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
Found out that Zak Kampert ( Bob's Step-son and build coordinator) got a job as a car salesman at Skyland Automotive. They have a Facebook page. I posted and asked if they knew where Zak used to work and asked if they did a background check. My post was deleted.

I bet if enough people posted on Skyland automotive's facebook page about how they felt about  Skyland's hiring practices they might take notice.

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #1276 on: March 04, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »
POsted. We will see how long it lasts!  ;D
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1277 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:49 PM »
Thanks! Sure would like the to see the tables reversed for a change

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #1278 on: March 05, 2013, 12:14:54 AM »
POsted. We will see how long it lasts!  ;D
Aw darn can we see the post quoted here? I'm not on Facebook

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #1279 on: March 05, 2013, 12:56:37 AM »
Recent Posts by Others on Skyland AutomotiveSee all

Frederick Shepherd
Is it your common practice to hire thieves and crooks? Background checks would be nice and they are not that expensive! Just sayin!
2 hours ago

Rick Buble
test
27 February at 18:21

Rick Buble
what's with you presiden's day commercials with the boring blond?? President's Day is long gone. The commercials with the boring blond are gettiing old. Is she someone's wife or daughter?? Let's dump her and get some zing in your commercials!!!!
1 · 27 February at 18:18

Janice Baar Schuiteman
I can not say "Thank You" big enough or loud enough to your service department!!!! We are from Michigan and had our radiator hose come lose on my Pacifica a week ago Friday at 4:30 in the afternoon. Your dealership had us back on the road before 5pm!!! Your kindness and professional service was awesome. Needless to say our two days spent in your beautiful city left a big impression on us and we can not wait to visit again! Thank you so much!!!!
11 · 26 January at 19:59

Chris Jordan
Im glad to be Back in the car business at Skyland Automotive
1 · 30 December 2012 at 18:04

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #1280 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
I went to their contact us page and asked them if Zak was hiding the cars on their lot?

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #1281 on: March 05, 2013, 11:20:19 AM »
They deleted my post. Hmmmmm.  ;D

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #1282 on: March 05, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
Here's my contribution...

Brian Carterposted toSkyland Automotive
2 seconds ago
Have you heard of a restoration outfit in the area that goes by Pontiac Pros/Build-A-Bandit/Pick-A-Pony/Common Man Restorations? I believe they made the local TV news in a scam section. Might want to look into it and see if any of the names mentioned ring any bells...
Like · · Promote

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1283 on: March 05, 2013, 01:22:48 PM »
Your contribution was deleted

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #1284 on: March 05, 2013, 10:49:43 PM »
I posted on the skyland wall too.

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
« Reply #1285 on: March 05, 2013, 11:23:39 PM »
This currently up on their wall but I am sure it will be deleted in the morning. Very good post if you ask me.

Are you aware that your employee Zak Kampert is part of a business that is currently under scrutiny for ripping off 60-100 people for $12,000-$16,000 each? The "business" known as Build-A-Bandit or Pontiac Pros sold trans am restorations on ebay, but they never deliver. The few times they have the cars were total piles of crap that lacked all quality. Zak helped hide defects and shortcuts on these cars as well as help steal the money for the cars that were never delivered period. Who you hire says something about your business. I hope potential customers see this and pay attention to it. You have a criminal, literally a criminal, working for you, and his name is Zak Kampert.

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #1286 on: March 06, 2013, 07:53:53 AM »
I like that one. Nice work hopefully it stays up for a while.
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1287 on: March 06, 2013, 08:30:17 AM »
Nope...it's gone. Bob Dingles post is up. and I just left this...http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wlos_scam-alert-10514.shtml

Offline dingles

« Reply #1288 on: March 06, 2013, 10:44:20 AM »
Nope...it's gone. Bob Dingles post is up. and I just left this...http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wlos_scam-alert-10514.shtml

They are fast deleting stuff off that site!  Someone with my name left a paragraph and it was gone early!!  Your post still remains along with someone with my name that posted this still remains!  LOL

If you have heard of Bob the Bandit and Zak Kampert disgracing our town, then go to skyland and see Zak Kampert, let him hook you up with a deal like they did so many!

Unlike ·  · 9 hours ago
You like this..Bob Dingles How do you delete a post so fast concerning citizens of your own town! I see I am not the only one! Zak your salesman was second in command. Over 80 victims with no cars at all! Made up out of thin air!! Some even done local to us!! Right down the road from you is a VICTIM! I believe the people here should know who you have hired. I know I would. Our small town has turned upside down with scandal because of this! How would the 2nd in command misplace so many cars???? Let our city know!!
about an hour ago · Unlike · 1..

Offline dingles

« Reply #1289 on: March 06, 2013, 10:45:33 AM »
Whats the odds of someone in the same town having my name.  lol