Author Topic: 70's T/A built to your specs  (Read 575 times)

Offline TAKID455

70's T/A built to your specs
« on: October 06, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
Looking for a T/A tailored to your dream/ specifications but have not found one? Here is your chance to have your dream come true.

I have a few 78-79 T/A's that are in various stages of assembly. Mainly mechanically. None are numbers matching. some t-tops, some 4 spd, some both. All are pretty solid. All have legit titles. I have most of the main parts to put any of them together. My intention for these cars is to make them road worthy and sell them. However, everyone has their own taste. Instead of buying a project or a car that you would spend additional time and money tweaking/ personalizing, you could have one assembled and tailored to your needs/ wants. All work is professionally done. No shade tree mechanics here.

How it would work
We would discuss what you wanted in a car. I would show you some of the examples I have available. Once one is selected for the build, you would purchase the car in one transaction and then all parts and labor would be in a separate transaction. Several members on the board and others have seen may work and know I don't cut corners. That in mind, don't expect a completed & delivered car for 3k. Build, unless very basic, will start 8-10k up to 50k+ for an full custom. this is based on previous build cost. If you have a project, but don't have the time to complete it, I could build yours as well to your specification. Custom parts can be engineered to suit the application. Machine shop services are available.

Builds could range from, but not limited to:
simple basic driver
stock/ original
resto mod/ pro-touring
road race

Reply, PM or email if interested. my email is twowhwls@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:13:10 PM by TAKID455 »
2nd Gen Engineering
Specializing in Suspension and Driveline Performance Engineering
Custom/ Racing/ Restorations