Author Topic: 1981 Trans Am Nascar Pace Car For Sale  (Read 1990 times)

Offline superta

1981 Trans Am Nascar Pace Car For Sale
« on: November 06, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »
Iam selling my 1981 Trans Am Daytona Pace Car, the millage is 89,235, the interior is about 9 out of 10 the underneath is absolutely clean with no rust, rot, holes, etc, the car was garage kept since I have owned it, and the previous owner stated the same, always adult owned.

The body is in very good condition, it does not have any rust, rot, dents on it whatsoever! It was repainted many years ago and the paint job is very presentable, also all new decals were put on as well.

The engine and driveline is all original and has been maintained by me and as well as the former owner, I have a file with all receipts. Also I have documentation from Pontiac Historical Society on the authenticity of this trans am.

The following things have been in the past couple of years be either me or former owner.

*All new Bushings and Rubber
*All fluids Changed
*Battery
*Hoses and Belts, Air Filter, Breather, PCV
*Horn Relay
*Power Steering Pump
*Hood Insulation and pins
*Rebuilt Turbo
*Water Pump
*All gaskets(intake, Head, Oil Pan, Rear Main)
*Motor Mounts
*4 Core Radiator
*thermostat
*Ignition Cap Rotor, plugs, wires Ignition Module
*Wiper/Gasker pump/motor
*Shocks
*Both Rear Axle Seals, Axle oil, Gaskets
*Custom Bent Exhaust with no splitters($650.00)
*Power Brake Booster, Master Cylinder and New Brake Fluid
*New Computer and ESC spark Controller
*New Carburetor and have the original that was sent out and has been refurbished. See picture.

The air conditioning does not work, it needs a relay I never did this because it has t-roofs so a/c really is not needed and a/c drains horse power.

It is all original except for cd player and exhust.

Bonus: I have a large amount of parts for the 1981 trans am turbo as well as the 1980 turbo, Extra Transmission, Extra 301 turbo block that was boiled ported and cleaned, oil pan, heads, wiring harnesses, another extra carb, this is just some of the stuff there is just too much to list here.

VIN, TRIM TAG, AND NUMBERS ALL MATCHING AND CORRECT

See Link For pictures: http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab215/super455/

Price: $10,995.00 or best offer, Location: Blairstown, NJ 07825 , thanks Mark.

[attachment deleted by admin over 90 days old]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:28:52 AM by superta »