Author Topic: Ebay seller BOSSCAMARO is a thief!!!!!!  (Read 9963 times)

Offline Robbert

Ebay seller BOSSCAMARO is a thief!!!!!!
« on: February 12, 2015, 04:25:49 PM »
Hi guys!

I want you guys to be aware of a guy thats scamming on ebay.

MARIO CUNTORINO  ebay seller BOSSCAMARO
http://stores.ebay.com/EAST-COAST-BANDIT-MAN       bosscamaro@gmail.com
Working out of Firebird~Camaro Specialties of New York, Chester, NY.
+1 845-610-5052 or + 1 845-590-8650

I bought a Auto Console off this guy and he sent me the wrong one.  I mailed him and told him he said send it back and he send the right one and would pick up the retrun shipping. I sent it back, by registered mail, he got his part back but he didnt send my part.

So, I call Mario Senior and he keeps saying he's busy or that he's not the boss but its the same voice you can hear on his answering machine.  Ebay said, if its gone over 30 days its not there problem. Basically they dont give a hoot as long as they are making money.

He wont answer my calls or mails anymore so, I'm doing the only thing i can letting you guys know what they're up to and hopefuly someone will take these con artists down.

If you dont believe me check out theses sites.  Im gonna send Mario this link, see what he has to say to all the people he's ripped off.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

http://www.78ta.com/HTAF/index.php?topic=40638.0
https://mawords.com/firebirdcamarospecialtiesscam.com
http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-247333.html
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/archive/index.php/t-131097.html
http://sentokyo.info/71-bandit-new
http://www.perfectleads.com/lead/12140382/bosscamaroscam.com
http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bosscamaro&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

Offline tata

Re: Ebay seller BOSSCAMARO is a thief!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:41:50 AM »
Wow, ive bought from him, but I thought he was out of ohio.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:44:28 AM by tata »

Offline TAKID455

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:40:54 PM »
Mario is an interesting fellow. I personally haven't had an bad transactions with him.  Then again, he & I have dealt on premises.
2nd Gen Engineering
Specializing in Suspension and Driveline Performance Engineering
Custom/ Racing/ Restorations

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 12:40:01 AM »
I've bought a few smaller items over the years, costs too much to ship anything larger overseas, and had no dramas I can recall. However, have noticed some of their ads can be misleading with what models they say it will fit or is actually off. This may be more for advertising and searching, but causes some to think they are getting an item that will fit their car when it won't. A few times I've msg'd to correct a part listing or similar, says thanks for that, then weeks on see the same part without any editing of listing or additional info.

Offline Thunderchicken

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 04:47:17 PM »
I'm still trying to get my money back from Mario, the punk!

He's done the same thing to me,  I've been calling and emailing him and that Ahole he's ducking me.  I live abroad so I guess he thinks that people like me are soft targets.  I've found the parts he said he sent re listed under a different username.

EBAY Seller : jbonemusic from Chester, New York, tell me that a coincidence!

I've told ebay but they dont give a sh1t!

Offline whiterabbit

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 09:29:43 PM »
I came here looking for something else, came across this and felt i had to post as well.... yeah this guy ripped me off too. I had bought a few smaller items from him and one larger part without issue so I trusted this seller a bit more and hence I got taken advantage of. Mario senior will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear but never follows through and his son just cuts to the chase and blows you off if you are lucky enough to get him to answer. Regardless, if you buy from these clowns be right on top of your item, its delivery and do not pause for a second to go to Ebay or Paypal to get your money back if there's any hint of a problem. They will dodge and string you along until you no longer have any recourse. Beware!!

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 08:11:29 AM »
I met Mario in NY. He's got a huge warehouse filled with everything. He takes old parts and spray paints them all to look better. He has low standards on what he thinks is acceptable. I drove a few hours to pick up a part and when I got there it was rusted beyond repair. I would only buy something from him if it was extremely hard to get and he was your last option. 

As for people who buy on ebay. 30 days is a long time. If you don't let ebay handle it then it's your own fault. Even when the sellers are awesome I still use ebay for all my returns. I never had a seller get mad at me for using eBay to mediate.

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 06:50:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's t/akid455 unless there business partners? I've seen the same cars and parts listed on sites as on eBay. Never personally bought from so don't know good or bad. Always thought prices were double what they should be.
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline whiterabbit

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 08:48:43 PM »
I met Mario in NY. He's got a huge warehouse filled with everything. He takes old parts and spray paints them all to look better. He has low standards on what he thinks is acceptable. I drove a few hours to pick up a part and when I got there it was rusted beyond repair. I would only buy something from him if it was extremely hard to get and he was your last option. 

As for people who buy on ebay. 30 days is a long time. If you don't let ebay handle it then it's your own fault. Even when the sellers are awesome I still use ebay for all my returns. I never had a seller get mad at me for using eBay to mediate.

Just so I am clear, wasn't complaining, wasn't saying it was anyone's' fault but my own.  Merely pointing out that this guy is a crook, so is his son and there's multiple people that have had issues with this vendor. Learn from my mistake, save your money. Yes, typically 30 days is plenty of time but we had a side agreement that he would paint the part for me before delivery, so it wasn't as straight forward as simply putting it in a box. In hindsight, I should of picked up on it quicker. I didn't. While its true i lost my money on that one item, I look at it as ultimately his loss, considering I have multiple cars and was a regular customer. I will never buy from this person again as there isn't a part rare enough to make him the only go to guy. You can get better and cheaper parts from multiple sources, dont risk it.

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »
I appreciate you sharing this. It helps protect the hobby weeding g out the bad. Thanks

Offline 78bandit6.6uk

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »
I have also had problems with him.I ordered parts that took weeks to ship and he had promised to ship them on receipt of my payment.I ended up calling him and he was abusive on the phone.He is a complete tool! >:(

Offline TAKID455

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's t/akid455 unless there business partners? I've seen the same cars and parts listed on sites as on eBay. Never personally bought from so don't know good or bad. Always thought prices were double what they should be.

No relation.

Please explain yourself.
2nd Gen Engineering
Specializing in Suspension and Driveline Performance Engineering
Custom/ Racing/ Restorations

Offline Bandit818

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 05:15:32 AM »
I bought whole bunch of parts from Mario before over $3000. Everything went smooth some parts were wrong i sent them back & he send me the right ones. Very good relations,  but last year my last order of $580 never received, no refund, no answering calls, texts or emails. Until to this day nothing he's a thief a liar & he's doing people wrong. BE AWARE!!!!!!!

Offline 77/TA

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 03:42:27 PM »
Funny i just come across this. I was just there about 2 hrs ago picking out doors i need for my 77 trans am project. He said he had at least 4 pairs and possibly a fender that i said i might need.

Get there and he brings me to the storage container with all the doors. He had exactly what he said over the phone. At least 4 pairs and i found a pair rust free, one thats been sandblasted with a little surface rust along the skin and another one that still has paint on it.

He pointed out ones that had rust and dents. I walked out with two solid doors with a small door ding here and there. One has glass in it which he didn't even charge extra for.

I was greeted at the door. Asked if i wanted to reskin or have a door ready to just prep and prime. I didnt end up seeing a rust free fender but he also wasnt sure if he had one that fit my needs.

Theres a lot of clean stuff there though such as body and parts.
I got a tour of the warehouse. All the interior pieces looked mint. Refurbished dash bezels. Steering wheels. Seat trim. Interior time. They use SEM dye products to redo their stuff.

All in all it was a good experience. They were nice and welcoming. I believe i bought from their ebay as well and i got exactly what was pictured. If you live close by definitely go check it out. Its better to deal face to face anyway. And you can get a better look at what they have.

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 03:18:07 AM »
I can also appreciate one person on here having a bad experience, but since that one person has also never posted before or since, it becomes the only reason they posted. The initial post should never have been left there.