Author Topic: New All Indoor Muscle Car and Corvette Show in Chicago area!  (Read 831 times)

Offline bashton

I am happy to announce the launch of a new All Indoor Muscle Car, Supercar, and Corvette show in the Chicago area.

The Nickey Chicago Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals will take place November 21-22, 2009 in Rosemont, (greater Chicago), Illinois, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. This location is about 5 minutes from the O'Hare Airport.

The show will have close to 400,000 square feet filled with the country's finest Muscle Cars and Collector Cars and vendors. The show will offer Concours style judging for restored and original cars and the more casual Street Stock classes along with a wide variety of "Pick" awards.

I am a former Show Manager for Championship Auto Shows, Inc. and have learned a whole lot over the past few years about producing an indoor car show. I know what works and what doesn't work and I also like to hear what YOU like, so that we can constantly improve the show.

Of special interest to the Pontiac Community is the showing of the "Lil Boss" 68 GTO, owned by prominent collector Mike Guarise, that has recently come out of a long term restoration, the original 1964 Car and Driver Royal Bobcat GTO, owned by Tenney Fairchild, a real-deal 1 of 8 69 Trans Am Convertible and more.

Jim Wangers and Arnie Beswick will also be joining us both days, along with Marty Schorr!

Please take a look at the website www.mcacn.com and if you have any questions, please e-mail me at bashton426@gmail.com or call (586) 549-5291.

THANKS!

Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member
Bob Ashton
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, LLC
Managing Member
www.mcacn.com