Author Topic: Detailing your bird  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Mikep

Detailing your bird
« on: July 21, 2014, 01:17:45 PM »
I just used this car detailer called Chadwicks triple play, it's probably the best detailer I've ever used , has anyone on the forum ever used it? Ill never wash my car again

Offline JupiterBandit

Re: Detailing your bird
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »
Its been around. I haven't used it yet but I plan to. Heard its the best

Offline Mikep

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 08:47:35 AM »
Only downfall with it is the price but the results are phenomenal , and long lasting.

Offline b_hill_86

• Sterling to Starlight
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »
What kinda stuff is it?
-Brian-

1977 Trans Am 400 4 speed hardtop

Offline gilbertsta

• "Live Like You Are Dying"
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 06:19:23 PM »
Neil Chadwick is the creator of this product. He is a very personable person. I have met him. I heard about Neil from Rick Schmidt from NPD. They sell Chadwick's product out of their catalog. Every one I have talked to including my brother loves this product. If you go to Chadwick's website there are some good videos on how to apply this product on your car.

~Trans ams rule....others drool~

Offline Mikep

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
It's a spray on detailer but you don't have to wash your car before you use it. I emailed him about burnt rubber on my quarter panels from doing burn outs and he sent me a sample of this stuff , it was a liquid that I sprayed on, after sitting five minutes the rubber came right off . If anybody on the forum decides to try it I like to hear your opinion on it .

Offline highway star

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 06:24:55 AM »
It's a spray on detailer but you don't have to wash your car before you use it. I emailed him about burnt rubber on my quarter panels from doing burn outs and he sent me a sample of this stuff , it was a liquid that I sprayed on, after sitting five minutes the rubber came right off . If anybody on the forum decides to try it I like to hear your opinion on it .

When I used to race the TA, before I went to the track I'd apply some paste wax
on the rear quarter, let it dry of course before doing burnouts. Then after the races
simply wipe it off along with the rubber, easy to take off!