Author Topic: My head hurts after reading this description...  (Read 521 times)

Offline dewcrazzy

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Bob
Re: My head hurts after reading this description...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 06:49:25 AM »
he must be the 3rd owner

Offline 4SPEED

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • NFTAC & POCI Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:58:43 AM »
the guy must be from china or something.    lol   you buy Honda CR , good bike, you ride long time.. 

My brothers wife is from japan and the letters from her are about the same.  we get a kick out of them.
her inggrish not so good.
77 W72 TransAM  (SOLD)
79 TransAM 4SPEED

Offline TransAm_Stan

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
Sounds like the guy just stepped off the boat, had 1 english lesson, and decided to post on ebay. Probably the worst post I have ever read!

Now the question needs to be asked.   Would you buy that bike if you were looking for one, from him?

No doubt his spelling & sentence structure is going to hurt sales.  But the machine speaks for itself.  Nice looking cr500.  I guess if I were interested I would contact him for a phone # & see if he is as retarded as the auction description depicts.

I have come across some similar posts from sellers in various places in my quest for a 76 TA.  I usually do not respond to the add unless it is exactly what I am looking for.   For me bad grammar, sentence structure and spelling sends up a flag that means an illiterate or a stupid person.  Not always the case though.

Regardless it was very hard to get through that post.

Stan
WV

76 White w blue int. 400 4sp. "Toastee"

76 white with blue/white interior. 400 4 sp.(ongoing project)