Author Topic: I got a chance to visit the Ram Air Restoration shop.  (Read 3374 times)

Offline Just Eddie

I got a chance to visit the Ram Air Restoration shop.
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:21:52 PM »
I hope this is the right place to put this.

Today I finally visited the Ram Air Restoration shop near my home and wanted to tell everyone here what a great experience I had and how friendly and helpful Paul was. I was impressed at the quality of the Ram Air manifolds and the other items in his shop. They sell complete, direct fit exhaust systems for most vintage Pontiacs, including the 2004-06 GTO's and everything is made in the USA and I'm pretty sure right in their shop. They even had a older Catalina or Tempest on the rack that Paul called the test mule and were fabricating suspension parts for it which is a big help to owners of the full size, classic Ponchos.

I could tell that the owner, Paul, by just talking to him, had a genuine passion about older Pontiacs and I was amazed he took the time to show me around the shop and their products. I made the decision that they will be the ones installing my complete exhaust system and I like supporting local business owners. I just wanted to let you folks know that it's a good operation and that you're buying quality parts. Also for the record, I'm not affiliated with them in any way and just wanted to give an honest review that you can trust.

http://www.ramairrestoration.com/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:42:38 PM by Just Eddie »

Offline TAKID455

Re: I got a chance to visit the Ram Air Restoration shop.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »
Paul is great to deal with and helpful.  Despite what I have seen a few post, I have never had an issues and parts are great.
2nd Gen Engineering
Specializing in Suspension and Driveline Performance Engineering
Custom/ Racing/ Restorations